Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jfletcher

VIP Member
This is sweet!
What a lovely thing for Motsi to take the time to share! I made the mistake of judging Vito on his Instagram before the show started and he's so different from what I expected. Hopefully he'll be part of Strictly for a long time to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ew... I don't like the idea of couples or siblings, etc, doing the show together. The faux rivalry and constant referencing of each other would be so tiresome.
Were you lucky enough to miss the year of Gabby & Kenny Logan? To make it worse, they were partnered with James & Ola Jordan, for maximum ‘marital competitiveness’ tedium.

• Wow
  • Sick

jfletcher

VIP Member
My current guilty pleasure is enjoying the Rose and Gio shippers trying to deal with both the fact that he seems to be dating Jowita and also hasn't been to see Rose's West End debut. Giovanni going to see Anton's pantomime and posting about it on his Instagram (complete with paid partnership hashtag to promote his suits of course) does rather damage their belief that he absolutely has been to see Rose's play and just kept it off social media.

Screenshot 2022-12-28 at 18.47.32.png

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Pinch of salt required as always with the Sun. I would take lovely Hamza over sleazy Gio any day. But this thread will be happy if it's true that Roy Keane is on the wishlist 😁
if roy keane does strictly that will be the best thing that happens to me in 2023 🤣

i will genuinely bankrupt myself to get him to stay in long enough to do a rhumba.

• Haha

posy

VIP Member
I wonder whether the shipping puts off some celebs from taking part.

Agree that R and G never did/do anything to put the speculation of the shippers to bed. Unlike the lovely Vito who when discussing people saying about romance between him and Fleur, called Fleurs husband a big piece of steak and himself chicken nuggets - I bloody love Vito. That’s how you deal with any type of possible shipping. I hope strictly keep Vito.

• Heart

elma_j

I think this was mentioned before, but I would really like Richie to be a host for ITT. I think he would be more entertaining and do a much better job than Janette. All Some of her ITT episodes felt too scripted and not enough laughs.
Maybe the producers are thinking they need a bit of balance. But it's not like they need a former dancer to host. Isn't Joanne Clifton their 'dance expert'?

I think that Hamza story is bs just like their Gorka quitting eXcLUSive. They're desperately trying to involve Hamza (started deliberately with the "Hamza girl" rubbish) because they know the narrative will get people to read it. Just leave Ranger Hamza alone and hire some competent journalists ffs...

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
So Kai and Nadiya were together during the 2021 series, and all the while he was touching AJ's bare back, what a cad 😆
And the Rio shippers went searching through Gio's friends' stories looking for Rose, and instead found Jowita 🤭
Oh dear, it's not a good time to be a Strictly 2021 shipper, is it? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Woolmercardington

VIP Member
Will was on the regional news last night. Some bloke has been stealing his letters, robbed his identity and set up a bank account in his name to launder money.

DADDY'S NOT FINE!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
Gio on This Morning. I cannot believe this man is being marketed as a sex symbol while wearing brown trousers and shirt under a cream double-breasted jacket! That stylist is robbing him blind!
My 7 year old has just looked over my shoulder at that photo and declared he looks like ‘a poo wrapped in toilet roll’….

• Haha

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
you could almost think that Gio is just using the Italian as a superficial hook to hang a show on with no heart or soul behind it

Although he does give Sashaying entertainment.

can you double breasted sashay.
can you be élégante and sashay at the same time.

So many unanswered questions.
I was a little surprised he didn’t re-share Jowita’s opening night good wishes, as they aren’t really a secret anymore and it was quite innocuous (and just a nice post).

Plus it would provide some more content for his influx of new followers, like this Romanian bus enthusiast…

180A7DF8-926F-4A66-BA49-C766DA085932.jpeg

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Sorry to Helen fans but I hope she doesn't continue to out-win anyone else and feed into the notion that it was all a fix and she was the 'real' winner 🙄
Oh, it will definitely happen.

"HENLEN ARE TRUE WINNER1!1 GREW IN CONFIDANTS THANKS TO GAWKER
nO DANCE TRAININ UNLIKE OVVERS
HAMSTER N FLUER WAS STOMPY
SAY NO TO THE WOKE A GENDER
HELEND THE PEOPLES PRINCESS 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧"

• Haha