Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hughjars

For contestants we would like to see in the future, I would like to second the suggestion for one of the main three from Line of Duty. Maybe one of the lads from the Inbetweeners too.

I reckon there will be a politician either next year or the year after too (GE dependent)- I can imagine there being a tally of “Will Liz Truss last longer in strictly than as PM?” kinda thing in some newspapers.
Please no David Cameron, Teresa May, Alexander Johnson, Liz Truss, Gideon Osborne, Matt Hancock, Michael Gove, Priti Patel, or Suella Braverman PLEASE Strictly I beg of you, just don’t go there.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

glasgow27

VIP Member
I see that Nikita did a segment on The One Show today on Ukraine, good for him to expand his interviewing skills.

• Heart

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
I love him: I just watched the one where he went back to Calabria with his parents and it was so sweet.

Given the BBC are obsessed with these shows at the moment - Giovanna Fletcher going back to her dad's village; Alan Carr and Amanda Holden renovating a house in Sicily (?!) - I reiterate my plea for a series with Vito, Graziano, and Nikita driving around Italy sampling local produce and learning local dances.
I would rather watch Neil Jones do a full stand up routine in a mankini than watch Amanda Holden in anything.

• Haha

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
‘Everyone on that thread has moved on’

Errrrr…
22886B30-4320-4BA1-99C7-BABBCBDDC791.jpeg

ETA: I find it very hard to believe Kai looked like a 12 year old. He probably looked 35 at age 12

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
408A6467-8986-47CB-84CD-F30713A12201.jpeg

I still love Ellie T (the line up is great as it is, but I think her tour content would be hilarious).

Gorka taking Mia out in a pillow fight (in Gemma’s stories) has also cracked me up this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Oh ffs.
The DM won’t be happy until Hamza and Giovanni are fighting a duel for the hand of the fair Jowita. ( Seriously, what is she thinking?) Why would they be following each other? They have sod all in common and I doubt they’ve spent any time together.
Look, unless it involves a necklace and a dog bowl then it’s not worth the column inches.

• Haha

posy

VIP Member
The best thing about the Rio shippers if they hadn’t of stalked the guests of that footballers party and found Jowita instead of Rose, then I don’t think anyone would know. I like Jowita so what ever happens I hope it works out in her favour.

I would like to see Diane Morgan on Strictly especially if she could channel her Philomena Cunk character.

soccergirl

VIP Member
I decided to have a look at the comments on the Hamza article and surprisingly, a lot of them are anti Gio. Lots of people saying he's a player who's "had all the dancers" (🤣) and that it won't last with Jowita (if it's even true - I still have an itchy chin on that one). I think this PR move really did him no favours. A lot of his popularity came from the fervent frothy Rose crowd who have now dropped him like hot ragu for shattering their romantic fantasy.
I think the wider public has a fairly unfavourable view of him, not helped by the Maura stuff and the 'I can have sex 200 times a week stuff'. Maybe his new PR has been brought in to give him a different image?

On one of the FB groups they said that some fans have apparently been returning tickets for his show now that he is definitely not with Rose. But as someone said, can you imagine the reaction when they ring theatre: 'yes I want a refund on my Giovanni Pernice ticket. Why? well he's not dating Rose. Yes, I know she isn't appearing in the show. I just can't support his endeavours now!' o_O

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
I don’t think the Kai comments are that deep tbh, he’s probably just fed up of people still being rude about his girlfriend even a year on. I can’t help but think if AJ had done an interview saying the same that all of the shippers would be loving it and laughing, but because it was Kai he’s now the devil. They both played up to the showmance but AJ significantly more than Kai, looking back her posts were actually a bit embarrassing she was doing way too much 🤣

I also never take these interviews that seriously as it’s very easy for comments to be taken out of context. I have to laugh at the lunatics on DS saying how awful it is that they done an interview with the sun, when AJ has done multiple with them yet nothing was said 😭 They also claim that Kai only mentioned AJ to sell tickets for his tour, i’m sorry but 80% of strictly viewers have probably already forgotten who AJ is.

Last edited:

fluffycow172

I am hoping he will start posting when the tour actually kicks off. He has been so silent! I have seen FB speculation that this is because he is secretly dating either Molly or Luba. But I think it's more likely that we forget that for these guys social media can feel like work - he posted loads of stories during the series but the goal of that was to get people to vote for them (that went well..) so maybe he can't be arsed atm.
Molly’s doing well for herself with all these boyfriends

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1863501

I just don't get how people are taking what's clearly a general comment about partnering a celebrity to be a personal insult to AJ. He says "her" when he means her, then switches to "they".
Because they are absolute fruitcakes.

How the fuck is the AJ/Kai saga still being flogged? That horse was lame to start with, and it’s been six feet under for aeons.

• Haha

nicalibres

VIP Member
Yeah, on FB they noted that the credited pap is someone Gio follows on insta so clearly a set-up (no matter the hand-wringing from some about him being 'stalked' - he's not Brad Pitt, they weren't just randomly sitting outside his house!)
Don’t you see? It’s all an elaborate ruse so Rose and Gavanin can live their fairytale away from prying eyes!

• Haha