Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glaschelle

VIP Member
I was watching pointless the other night and Mark Currie (blue peter) was on it. I remember him and Anthea Turner did a CIN special.

I'm really surprised they both haven't turned up on the main show.

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
I wonder how the powers that be at the BBC feel about Gio going on tour at the same as the Strictly live tour ? Also no wonder he made so little effort with Richie, he didn't want another winner so that he would be obliged to go on the Strictly tour. Hmmm

PondersLondon

When it was revealed he was dating Nadiya (or at least rumoured) Kai used to have so many comments under his instagram slating him and saying how dare he do this to AJ etc. Whether that was the entire fanbase or just one person it doesn’t really matter, seeing that combined with abuse towards his new girlfriend probably pissed him off. I know there was some crossovers between people on that thread and comments towards them both on social media as well which was ridiculous. It was harmless and a bit of fun for people to be shipping them throughout the series (pretty sure this is when they both played up to it, don’t remember seeing anything after the show though that would imply they were together) but this should have ended as soon as he went public with Nadiya, yet it still continued for months and even now people are still going on about it.
People are still abusing Nadiya? I don't really look at the comments on her and Kai's post.

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Saw Kai in one the stories on the tour bus today; is it just me or has he been MIA during the rehearsals? Felt like I haven't seen him in any of the stories throughout the rehearsal period.

lalalandx21

Chatty Member
There'll be fisticuffs next! Monkseal suggested how it would go down. LadyLav tried to reply in a similarly tongue-in-cheek way, but it doesn't really work when you can tell she's fewmin' at all the aspersions being cast on Gio's good character 🤭
What website is this?

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Screenshot 2023-01-08 at 16.12.03.png

Is it true about the shows does anyone know?

I'm surprised that thread is still going after what was said about Nadiya on it when the relationship was first revealed.

PondersLondon

I’m sure you guys would love that, but his track record says otherwise. Every partner he’s ever had has had nothing but good things to say about him, how do you know AJ isn’t the issue?
I am not saying that Kai should be benched.
Whether or not AJ was the issue, it doesn't seem nice to speak about her how he did. If Kai has a problem with how AJ was, he should remember that he didn't get to the final by himself.