Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new thread. Continue…

🪩Alex and Kai won Xmas special 🎅
🪩Bruno returned with awful song ( im
Pretty sure he’s done the same song and dance before? Anyone else remember)
🪩Ola and James Jordan are the latest for a scamming fitness dvd 🤦🏼‍♀️
🪩gio and Jowita are dating - how long will they last

keep posting who you’d like to see next series 🥰 💃🪩 🕺 people from the Christmas special always go on to do the show at a later date. Helen won it didn’t she!?

Reactions: 4
I think it was more common for some of those who'd done Children in Need specials to do the main show not long after? Like Maisie and Susanna Reid.

Saying that, it does feel like they've been using the Christmas special as a bit of an audition process (seeing as they're not doing the CiN one) - I wouldn't be surprised to see Jay Blades from last year do the main show, or Alexandra and Rickie from this year (pls not Rosie Ramsey)

Reactions: 5
I think it was more common for some of those who'd done Children in Need specials to do the main show not long after? Like Maisie and Susanna Reid.

Saying that, it does feel like they've been using the Christmas special as a bit of an audition process (seeing as they're not doing the CiN one) - I wouldn't be surprised to see Jay Blades from last year do the main show, or Alexandra and Rickie from this year (pls not Rosie Ramsey)
Am I getting confused. Was it the children in need one Helen did?

I think I’ve got it the wrong way round. Melvin and Aston who got booted off early doors they both went on to do the Christmas special didn’t they?

Am I getting confused. Was it the children in need one Helen did?
No, Helen did the Christmas special but 10 years ago. Same with Matt Goss (I don't know when, but it was a long time ago), I just meant in recent years, some who have done the CiN special went on to do the main show not long after

Reactions: 1
So The Sun are saying Emma & Matt Willis were in negotiations to do this year but dropped out. They’re now top of the list for next series.

Think they’d fare better than the Logans!

In terms of Christmas special contestants, I think Fred Sirieix will do it - he said he’s up for doing a full series.

Reactions: 7
So The Sun are saying Emma & Matt Willis were in negotiations to do this year but dropped out. They’re now top of the list for next series.

Think they’d fare better than the Logans!

In terms of Christmas special contestants, I think Fred Sirieix will do it - he said he’s up for doing a full series.
I don’t think they’d both do it at the same time ? Would they?😦

I’d prefer Emma personally, but Matt wouldn’t be terrible.

I’d really like Alexandra from the Christmas special to do a full series, but based on the last few years that seems unlikely. I remember seeing the spoiler and being surprised they won, then seeing the actual show and it making total sense.

Reactions: 10
Problem with Emma Willis doing the show, she has just finished her dance, and has gone over to Tess to hear the judges feedback, something off autocue happens and Emma has to take over from Tess, deals with it like a professional and then goes off to the Clauditorium because she is a vastly superior presenter. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ew... I don't like the idea of couples or siblings, etc, doing the show together. The faux rivalry and constant referencing of each other would be so tiresome.
Were you lucky enough to miss the year of Gabby & Kenny Logan? To make it worse, they were partnered with James & Ola Jordan, for maximum ‘marital competitiveness’ tedium.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Ugh, yes. Didn't watch then. Sounds hideous!
Indeed it was. But then it all unravelled when Gabby ended up in the DO against Penny Lancaster, who (in another maritally contingent plot twist) was voted through despite basically walking through her dance as Rod Stewart was scheduled for an upcoming singing performance and they didn’t want to piss the Lancaster-Stewarts off in case he flounced (though obvs, in the event of being short a musical act, the clear answer is ‘Bruno’, as we now know).

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So Emma and Matt could be partnered with Nadiya and Kai for the complete couples showdown.

I remember the Logan’s time - Gabby getting voted off before Kenny despite Kenny being not that great.

Reactions: 3
I think I'd prefer Bradley and Barney Walsh to do it if we had to have a family partnership as there would be some humour involved, but Bradley said no a while back .. Barney would be good though🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 6
For contestants we would like to see in the future, I would like to second the suggestion for one of the main three from Line of Duty. Maybe one of the lads from the Inbetweeners too.

I reckon there will be a politician either next year or the year after too (GE dependent)- I can imagine there being a tally of “Will Liz Truss last longer in strictly than as PM?” kinda thing in some newspapers.

So Emma and Matt could be partnered with Nadiya and Kai for the complete couples showdown.

I remember the Logan’s time - Gabby getting voted off before Kenny despite Kenny being not that great.
Or it could explain Gio’s rush to acquire a new partner who is a pro partner.
Competitive power coupling.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After watching I hate Suzie too, would like to see Billie Piper.

Reactions: 5
Ew... I don't like the idea of couples or siblings, etc, doing the show together. The faux rivalry and constant referencing of each other would be so tiresome.
Yeah, I abhor gimmickry. 'Oh look, Matt only got 26 but Emma got 39! will the tables be turned this week?' (and a la Logans, 'likeable' mediocre man gets further than 'ambitious' wife. 'There's something I just can't warm to about her', say viewers across the land)

Vito ❤ . When do tour rehearsals start? (ie when will this man be back in the UK?). And where did Gio spend Christmas?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.