Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MyLittleCav is my absolute dream hope … he’d flirt with all,the Italians in Italian and swear at a Craig in Flemish … And would be a male celeb who loves the rhumba

i had no idea about this!! he would be amazing.

i think i say this every thread but i would really love a series of celebs you didn’t know could dance 🤣 i know it would probably be boring but i would hope that aidan turner could be talked into it!

Reactions: 5
It would never ever happen as I think he’s way to famous but I’d LOVE stanly tucci to do strictly he’s just so classy. In terms of actual achievable people Jermaine or Micah. A lioness would be fab but Jill did celeb jungle and Ellen’s pregnant so unlikely. Various athletes like Dina and max but probably unlikely with Paris coming up.
I love Stanley Tucci, I would just want to listen to him speaking, he has such a beautiful voice. 😊

• Heart
Totally agree on Micah Richards, he'd be fabulous. Could see him with Lauren. Would be nice to have a footballer with a bit more natural groove.

I’m shocked we’ve had no gossip from the wrap party… literally only those photos of some people leaving

• Angry
Reactions: 11
So glad that I got to see this live. He was my favourite in 2016. However, I wasn't surprised that he never won because he had been in the dance off the week before the final.
I’m never sure that the dance off is accurate. I used to think it was a fix

I’ve judt watched it again. He was insanely good!! The way he smiled at oti through every dance. It made me realise I really miss oti as well on the show. I know she ain’t well liked on these threads but I always really liked her and enjoyed her routines. Her and kelvins show dance was fab as well!!

Reactions: 6
I’m shocked we’ve had no gossip from the wrap party… literally only those photos of some people leaving
All we got was a video of Fleur singing with Helen and Molly, and a couple of stories of Neil and Cameron dancing with some backup dancers. Raging. I shall just imagine it was like the last days of the Roman Empire and all phones have been wiped.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This made me chuckle
They would’ve made Johannes wear a pigeon costume, wouldn’t they? Ellie was fucked over several times by both wardrobe and the song choice fairies so I love that she’s shading them a little bit

Reactions: 18
I’m never sure that the dance off is accurate. I used to think it was a fix

I’ve judt watched it again. He was insanely good!! The way he smiled at oti through every dance. It made me realise I really miss oti as well on the show. I know she ain’t well liked on these threads but I always really liked her and enjoyed her routines. Her and kelvins show dance was fab as well!!
I wasn't watching back then but I love Oti! 😊

Reactions: 3
It’s been mentioned before that only celebs with actual ballroom/Latin experience can’t enter so that must mean that any other dance knowledge is not necessarily particularly helpful. One article I read, some time ago, only listed Scarlet Moffat and Ray Quinn as they had been ballroom and Latin champions when they were young
It would never happen in a million years but I'd love to see someone from the royal ballet on Strictly, such as Francesca Hayward, I really like her. It would be interesting to see them try ballroom and latin

Reactions: 2
They would’ve made Johannes wear a pigeon costume, wouldn’t they? Ellie was fucked over several times by both wardrobe and the song choice fairies so I love that she’s shading them a little bit
She just had constant crap costumes and tunes with only a couple of exceptions, it was like they gave everything young and fun and poppy to Helen so just gave her the leftovers.

I’d followed Ellie for some time before Strictly and she’s so funny, I was really glad she was liked by the public and had a lovely time.

Reactions: 15
Remembered who it was I’d love to see… Dr Lucy Worsley several moons ago she did a dance documentary with Len so very surprised she’s never done the show. But her shows are fantastic and she’s not opposed to getting dressed up.

I‘d guess there wasn’t much debauchery to report, given that they were, overall, a fairly anodyne, vanilla bunch.

I don’t think he’d ever do it, but I’d love to see Ardal O’ Hanlon do Strictly 😍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Would love to see a cyclist. Ed Clancy, Jason Kenny, Laura Kenny. Chris Hoy said he’d never do it. An event rider would be cool but not well known enough. Monty Don would never do it but Adam Frost would be a good shout.

She just had constant crap costumes and tunes with only a couple of exceptions, it was like they gave everything young and fun and poppy to Helen so just gave her the leftovers.

I’d followed Ellie for some time before Strictly and she’s so funny, I was really glad she was liked by the public and had a lovely time.
Ellie really was done over when it came to costumes. But she carried it off, being so tall and elegant, no matter what rags they put her in. She and Johannes were so beautiful together and I felt emotional when they said their goodbyes after being eliminated. 'I see you momma' 😁 - I love Johannes.

Also I admired them, especially her for the way they reacted when there was a glitch with their music in Blackpool. Ellie said she thought it was just her who couldn't hear it. Johannes said 'back bend' to her, they did that and then the music got sorted and they got on with their performance. Well done to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Remembered who it was I’d love to see… Dr Lucy Worsley several moons ago she did a dance documentary with Len so very surprised she’s never done the show. But her shows are fantastic and she’s not opposed to getting dressed up.
Dr Worsley does love a good 1790s' powdered wig, or 1920s flapper outfit, doesn't she? I can see her turning up clutching her own replica 1912 beaded ballgown and refusing to let Vicky Gill touch it or her.

I am 100% sure that she would have a lovely time with Kai Widdrington, Time Traveller (as Ariadne calls him), who so often looks like he's just wandered off the set of a Poirot episode.

In fact, most of the TV popular historians would have such a fun time on Strictly, it's a shame they've never been called up. Dan Snow and Dan Jones are handsome, personable sorts, as are Kate Williams, Suzannah Lipscomb and Janina Ramirez.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I‘d guess there wasn’t much debauchery to report, given that they were, overall, a fairly anodyne, vanilla bunch.

I don’t think he’d ever do it, but I’d love to see Ardal O’ Hanlon do Strictly 😍
I could only ever see him as Father Dougal singing My Lovely Horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There are some brilliant contestant suggestions here. Someone should send this thread to the casting bods 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.