Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tenuous to call him a celeb I suppose but Marcus has just quit Gogglebox along with his partner. For those who watch it, I’m damn sure that man would have some Latin moves worth watching!

Reactions: 6
I’ve just checked out the Insta page for Nikita’s new lady friend’s sex podcast and seeing as it only has about 250 followers I’d put good money she phoned that into the Daily Fail herself 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Vito saying he didn’t go to the after party he went out with his parents instead 😍View attachment 1818940
I was going to make (yet another) throuple gag, but decided it would be in v poor taste!

I’ve just checked out the Insta page for Nikita’s new lady friend’s sex podcast and seeing as it only has about 250 followers I’d put good money she phoned that into the Daily Fail herself
If a sex podcaster sex podcasts and nobody hears it, is she just talking to herself about sex?

Reactions: 3
Would love to see a cyclist. Ed Clancy, Jason Kenny, Laura Kenny. Chris Hoy said he’d never do it. An event rider would be cool but not well known enough. Monty Don would never do it but Adam Frost would be a good shout.
Jason would never so much as make eye contact with it :D Laura maybe, but they are very private.
Chris Boardman said he’s been asked many times … I would pay good money to see him shimmy :D

I don’t think any of those Olympic cyclists need the money first off. And secondly I really don’t see them wanting the publicity unlike that hole of a woman Victoria Pendleton.

Dr Worsley does love a good 1790s' powdered wig, or 1920s flapper outfit, doesn't she? I can see her turning up clutching her own replica 1912 beaded ballgown and refusing to let Vicky Gill touch it or her.

I am 100% sure that she would have a lovely time with Kai Widdrington, Time Traveller (as Ariadne calls him), who so often looks like he's just wandered off the set of a Poirot episode.

In fact, most of the TV popular historians would have such a fun time on Strictly, it's a shame they've never been called up. Dan Snow and Dan Jones are handsome, personable sorts, as are Kate Williams, Suzannah Lipscomb and Janina Ramirez.
Professor Alice Roberts is dream contestant of mine.

Reactions: 4
Bit random but has anyone ever been/is going to the panto Katya’s in? I’ve always wanted to know what she’s like in it because obviously she’s a fabulous dancer but that doesn’t always translate to other types of performance

Reactions: 2
I don’t think any of those Olympic cyclists need the money first off. And secondly I really don’t see them wanting the publicity unlike that hole of a woman Victoria Pendleton.
Probably the most disappointing contestant in Strictly history. Might have been unfair in hindsight to expect her to be an amazing dancer but I expected a gold medalist Olympian to have a better attitude to learning someone else's sport.

Reactions: 7
Bit random but has anyone ever been/is going to the panto Katya’s in? I’ve always wanted to know what she’s like in it because obviously she’s a fabulous dancer but that doesn’t always translate to other types of performance
She did the same part in the same panto last year so I'd assume she's okay in it or she wouldn't get asked back.

Reactions: 1
Someone will need to tell Dave Arch they have to lose that sax solo!

God I want this to happen 😄 He can do a paso doble in his matador stuff and a jive dressed as Elvis.
Maybe there should be a different kind of Christmas special with beloved sitcom characters 😄

• Haha
Yes to this...
longevity of service doesn't make him more ' deserving ' of the win imo. I'm not a massive Gorka fan, don't find him particularly personable and tbh lacking in any real humour.
I also thought the bum bump and wee hip action with Helen after mein heir on Saturday was sickeningly cringe and his fiancé turned up like she was going to the gym

• Sick
Reactions: 4
@nah675 Right now for that picture, i feckin hate you more than a saucepan of Jayde and Will tears soup

Haven't had the chance to watch Weakest link Strictly but knowing Max ick slimy dodgy George on it hasn't rushed me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
What do we make of this from the Jordans?

James claimed that a few months ago, both were in the 'obese' category and apparently got told this when at a doctor's appointment for their child. Then at the end, they try to encourage people to contact them for weight loss advice. Is it just me who smells a rat here? I do not believe for a second that either were obese, especially not Ola (and bear in mind that some of their audience may be impressionable) and it just seems like very convenient timing.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
What do we make of this from the Jordans?

James claimed that a few months ago, both were in the 'obese' category and apparently got told this when at a doctor's appointment for their child. Then at the end, they try to encourage people to contact them for weight loss advice. Is it just me who smells a rat here? I do not believe for a second that either were obese, especially not Ola (and bear in mind that some of their audience may be impressionable) and it just seems like very convenient timing.
Pair of odious trolls - they'll do anything for clout.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.