Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to Hamza and Jowita!!!
1000001496.jpg

Just like that another season over and we're left bereft having glitter withdrawals!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
i’m reposting myself just because i have a lot of feelings 🤣

WHAT MORE DID CRAIG WANT FROM MOLLY’S RUMBA??!

that dance should be a 40.

also thought fleur’s cc was actually improved by the no backing dancers. just being able to focus on her and vito made it much more dynamic.

but on the flip side, i thought helen’s cc struggled from the lack of backing dancers.

fleur honestly had one of the best finals i’ve seen. but she was never going to win, and i think she and vito knew it and were able to just go out and have a great time. i love their friendship.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
i’m reposting myself just because i have a lot of feelings 🤣

WHAT MORE DID CRAIG WANT FROM MOLLY’S RUMBA??!

that dance should be a 40.

also thought fleur’s cc was actually improved by the no backing dancers. just being able to focus on her and vito made it much more dynamic.

but on the flip side, i thought helen’s cc struggled from the lack of backing dancers.

fleur honestly had one of the best finals i’ve seen. but she was never going to win, and i think she and vito knew it and were able to just go out and have a great time. i love their friendship.
Fleur was fantastic and deserved to have an amazing final. I felt for her and Molly because they must’ve known that nothing they could’ve done would’ve made a difference. Ashley Roberts and Maisie Smith were in similar situations. All very strong women for holding their heads high when they knew the public weren’t on their side.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm gutted for Molly to be the only one who didn't get a 40 - all the 40s were deserved but she absolutely earned it for the rumba and Craig had no reason not to. She seems to be a strong, positive woman so I don't think she'll take it to heart but I will say this - for that stunning rumba, Molly was robbed.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I had an emergency just after the first set of dances (my neighbour had to go to A&E and I had to go sit with her kids until their gran could come pick them up, all is well now)

I managed to get through the remaining 2 hours of the programme in a mere 37 minutes via sensible use of the fast forward button, it was great.😅

Reasonably pleased Hamza won, despite the mistakes, though Fleur properly beasted it in terms of sheer dancing style, and Molly and Helen also damn good!

Hamza seems a dear sweet man, and I'm sure the exposure will do him the world of good (and the money will help too, not sure how well Cbeebies presenter pays but from his talk on that Channel 4 film last year I don't think he was exactly rolling in it)

Laughed my head off at the Annual Finale Celeb Car Crash Dance. Especially Ellie T, and Kym bouncing out the hospital bed. 😂

Pleased for Jowita, Carlos and Vito, who have had a cracking start to thir Strictly careers, and a wee bit sad for Gorka.

I hope they all have a lovely afterparty and their hangovers are mild!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm gutted for Molly to be the only one who didn't get a 40 - all the 40s were deserved but she absolutely earned it for the rumba and Craig had no reason not to. She seems to be a strong, positive woman so I don't think she'll take it to heart but I will say this - for that stunning rumba, Molly was robbed.
She seemed to be victim of some stupid unwritten rule that no Strictly rumba shall ever get a 40. So ridiculous. I thought she danced it even better the second time around

Reactions: 21
I think I'd like a spin off episode of pros dancing with each other.

This year we've had some smoking hot pro pairings:

Karen and Luba in that AT
Nikita and Carlos dancing for whoever it was
Katya and Vito - AT too?

Guess Dianne and Neil could do a bargain bin street dance 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Especially not to get a 40 this year. God I hope they remember they have other paddles next year, it’s become a joke the number of 10s they hand out

Reactions: 8

Katya and Vito - AT too?

i would watch a whole series of just nikita and carlos dancing with each other 🤣

though i rewatched the introduction to the new pros video earlier and vito and carlos dancing together is also 👌🏻🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Remember last year when Aljaz was knocked out and it was so obvious and we all knew from his goodbye speech that he was leaving

I’m worried Gorka has missed the opportunity to do that 🥹🥹🥹

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Especially not to get a 40 this year. God I hope they remember they have other paddles next year, it’s become a joke the number of 10s they hand out
Agree! Getting the 10s out in week 3 was ridiculous. They've become a bit meaningless now to the point of Janette going "You only got 3 10s" like Craig had shat in their handbag for giving a 9 or (perish the thought) an 8.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Katya and Vito - AT too?

Bottom 3 would likely be the following - Kai & Nadiya with one of the nice ballrooms, Michelle & Cameron doing whatever styles the youth does these days (with poor Cameron out of sync) and Neil & Dianne can do street/hip hop.

Gio & Lauren and Gorka & Karen would probably pair together since they already dance with each other on tours. Nikita & Carlos were fire! If Nikita danced with a female pro in this though, I'd say Katya since they are the two most batsh*t pros of the lineup.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Katya and Vito - AT too?

Gio and Katya also.

Reactions: 3
Agree! Getting the 10s out in week 3 was ridiculous. They've become a bit meaningless now to the point of Janette going "You only got 3 10s" like Craig had shat in their handbag for giving a 9 or (perish the thought) an 8.
It almost ruins the show because I can’t enjoy it as much when I’m watching dance after dance be overmarked. Tyler and Hamza were two for me that were insanely overmarked, it was like Anton forgot a 7/8 was a thing post week 2

Reactions: 17
I’d love it if there was one final It Takes Two with Rylan the Monday after the finale. I always feel like the aftermath reactions are missing when everyone has had a couple of days to take things in.

Remember last year when Aljaz was knocked out and it was so obvious and we all knew from his goodbye speech that he was leaving

I’m worried Gorka has missed the opportunity to do that 🥹🥹🥹
I think Karen and Giovanni (possibly Diane too) might be leaving too

Reactions: 23
It almost ruins the show because I can’t enjoy it as much when I’m watching dance after dance be overmarked. Tyler and Hamza were two for me that were insanely overmarked, it was like Anton forgot a 7/8 was a thing post week 2
Anton has been a terrible judge this season. If he's not spouting nonsensical fake Len Goodmanisms, he's slagging off his former partners or just flashing a 10 around to be the nice guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Bottom 3 would likely be the following - Kai & Nadiya with one of the nice ballrooms, Michelle & Cameron doing whatever styles the youth does these days (with poor Cameron out of sync) and Neil & Dianne can do street/hip hop.

Gio & Lauren and Gorka & Karen would probably pair together since they already dance with each other on tours. Nikita & Carlos were fire! If Nikita danced with a female pro in this though, I'd say Katya since they are the two most batsh*t pros of the lineup.
I was annoyed we never saw the final version of this dance on the show - Katya and Nikita are 🔥. I think both of them just have chemistry with anybody (like Gio and Vito also)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.