Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone that releases anything diet related at this time of year should be ashamed of themselves..that hideous Charlotte Dawson put out her belleh blaster diet scam on boxing day last year and has been scamming vulnerable women all year..all whilst stuffing her face with chips and gravey and microwave lasagne!

There needs to be tougher regulations to stop these awful people from targeting the vulnerable especially at this time of year 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I saw this and thought of the Scottish country dancing chat on here 😁 it always made me laugh how some people on DS tried to make out Hamza had dancing experience because he had done this 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw this and thought of the Scottish country dancing chat on here 😁 it always made me laugh how some people on DS tried to make out Hamza had dancing experience because he had done this 😆

Oh aye I remember those December PE lessons, boys on one side of the room, girls on the other, all either looking either really awkward or looking like we were being lined up for the firing squad (which tbf sometimes felt like the more appealing option).
Then the dreaded school disco, with the country dancing thrown in, where you silently were begging for the boy nobody liked to ask you to dance, rather than a teacher or WORSE still the headmaster (yes the latter happened to me. Oh the shame)

• Haha
Apart from an OK column I doubt there’s much income coming into the Jordan household so they need to make a few quid. So they needed to lose a few pounds but they were not so overweight that the works needs a transformation dvd from them. I’m not sure who the audience is meant to be but loads of people will have no idea who they are.
My dad still calls James Jordan ‘that strictly gobshite’, which is fairly accurate. But aside from that, their moment in the sun has very much passed.

Reactions: 14
Nearly 9 million people. I think they have to come up with more proof than that
Who needs proof when you have vibes?? One theory appears to be that they *were* in a relationship but Rose got cold feet at the thought of press exposure so ended it. Gio has rebounded with poor Jowita who has been shunted off to Poland on her own to contemplate her imminent disillusionment.
Why Jowita would go along with this is anyone's guess - maybe she wanted to overshadow her own success by being known as 'Hamza girl'? or she is a poor deluded pawn in the Machiavellian game that Gio's own fans think he's playing.

Anyway, we know the true romance is between Vito and his cousins Aaron

Attachments

I’m quite surprised Gio didn’t go home to Italy for Christmas, even if rehearsals for his tour start soon- it’s not like it’s South Africa or Australia like some of the other pros. I do not think this means he is spending a clandestine Christmas with a woman he won a reality tv show with over a year ago 😆

I remember in 2018 when I was a DS lurker some of his die hard fans desperately trying to justify why he had ditched going home to see mama Pernice to go on holiday with Ashley.

Reactions: 3
The Rio theory that it might be one big ruse to put the press off the scent of Rose and Gio - sounds exhausting would someone really go to that effort, are they both that egotistical. Other than a few Rio shippers and some lazy journalists in the end no one would really care, if Rose and Gio were dating, perhaps a week or so of press and that would be it. They arent say Brad or Angelina or even Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively. It’s the same with Gio and Jowita a couple of days of story and then no one cares.

Reactions: 7
I probably know the answer to this...but is the Christmas special worht a watch??
Didn't see it yesterday and debating whether or not too watch it tonight...

Who needs proof when you have vibes?? One theory appears to be that they *were* in a relationship but Rose got cold feet at the thought of press exposure so ended it. Gio has rebounded with poor Jowita who has been shunted off to Poland on her own to contemplate her imminent disillusionment.
Why Jowita would go along with this is anyone's guess - maybe she wanted to overshadow her own success by being known as 'Hamza girl'? or she is a poor deluded pawn in the Machiavellian game that Gio's own fans think he's playing.

Anyway, we know the true romance is between Vito and his cousins Aaron
I love this. This is now the rule I'm going to live by in life 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My take away from the Christmas special is that wardrobe can pull it out of the bag when they want to. Look at Alexandras reindeer costume for example. That's how to create a beautiful animal character costume..... not a onesie from the Disney Store!

Reactions: 19

New thread

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.