Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My top picks for next year would be Nadine Coyle and Micah Richards - both fun and full of personality. I’d love Dina Asher-Smith to do it as well but I think it would need to be when she retired. Would it be too much to ask to skip the obligatory Eastenders contestant?
Also want Micah Richards. He quite tall but can imagine him and Katya having a right laugh

Reactions: 8
Nadine would be fab! I’ve been in her company a few times and my husband has spoken to here a good few times through work and she is really lovely and full of personality as you say.
I’d love Dermot O’Leary to do it or Joanne McNally.
'Making me a GEMINI!' Would love Nadine to do it. Or Dermot.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’d sell everything I own for Roy Keane to do Strictly but there’s more chance of him eloping with Harry Maguire
i don’t think roy could bring himself to even say rumba, let alone dance one, but god i would love to see it 🤣

especially if he got partnered with someone like amy or dianne and so had to deal with that ☀ energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i don’t think roy could bring himself to even say rumba, let alone dance one, but god i would love to see it 🤣

especially if he got partnered with someone like amy or dianne and so had to deal with that ☀ energy.
Roy would make Will Intensity Mellor seem like a light hearted soul. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Tess: look at his little face!

The face:
6D8A781B-6A42-456E-A637-B45CB10BB959.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It would never ever happen as I think he’s way to famous but I’d LOVE stanly tucci to do strictly he’s just so classy. In terms of actual achievable people Jermaine or Micah. A lioness would be fab but Jill did celeb jungle and Ellen’s pregnant so unlikely. Various athletes like Dina and max but probably unlikely with Paris coming up.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jermaine Janus seemed to be the next cab off the rank to do it but it never materialised. Could see Micah doing it. Would love Roy Keane can you imagine the post dance briefings with the judges?!
wonder if Ralf Little would do it? Think he might be as unbearable as Mardy though. Will what’s his name from the Repair Shop? Peter Crouch following on from Abi?! Mentioned Mark Cavendish before but an absolute ringer. Fantasy realms cont

Reactions: 1
👀 interesting
"In her latest episode called 'We're Back and I'm Still in Love', she confirms her new relationship without naming Nikita but will shock his legions of fans by revealing they performed an X-rated sex act together, which she said made her 'a new woman.'"
👀 As opposed to all those PG-rated sex acts I guess!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
My top picks for next year would be Nadine Coyle and Micah Richards - both fun and full of personality. I’d love Dina Asher-Smith to do it as well but I think it would need to be when she retired. Would it be too much to ask to skip the obligatory Eastenders contestant?
I love Micah Richards but he would need a hard taskmaster to separate him from his phone! His IG stories from the World Cup have contained a lot of filming people eating breakfast, filming people napping and filming people watching the football 😂

But he’s so much fun and gorgeous, he’d be a great signing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I love Micah Richards but he would need a hard taskmaster to separate him from his phone! His IG stories from the World Cup have contained a lot of filming people eating breakfast, filming people napping and filming people watching the football 😂

But he’s so much fun and gorgeous, he’d be a great signing
He put a story on dancing with Alex Scott I’m sure he was attempting to do the samba. He has rhythm. He’d be Amazing. But his work schedule is too packed i reckon. Maybe he could do a Christmas one at least one year

Reactions: 3

He had a moan when Brazil danced after scoring saying it was “like watching Strictly Come Dancing” 😂. But he also went on to say that his best personal WC memory was America 1994 when he went on the Wet n Wild water slide in Florida so who knows!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He had a moan when Brazil danced after scoring saying it was “like watching Strictly Come Dancing” 😂. But he also went on to say that his best personal WC memory was America 1994 when he went on the Wet n Wild water slide in Florida so who knows!

the mental image of roy on the wet n wild water slide is almost as good as the idea of him doing the samba 🤣🤣

do it, roy. think of how many people you would make happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.