Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the mental image of roy on the wet n wild water slide is almost as good as the idea of him doing the samba 🤣🤣

do it, roy. think of how many people you would make happy!
He’s the contestant we deserve!

He put a story on dancing with Alex Scott I’m sure he was attempting to do the samba. He has rhythm. He’d be Amazing. But his work schedule is too packed i reckon. Maybe he could do a Christmas one at least one year
And he’s great fun on A League of Their Own so I think he’d be up for a anything.

So I think if we all just create a list of who we’d like and tell them what songs to use, I’m sure they’ll go for it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Jermaine Janus seemed to be the next cab off the rank to do it but it never materialised. Could see Micah doing it. Would love Roy Keane can you imagine the post dance briefings with the judges?!
wonder if Ralf Little would do it? Think he might be as unbearable as Mardy though. Will what’s his name from the Repair Shop? Peter Crouch following on from Abi?! Mentioned Mark Cavendish before but an absolute ringer. Fantasy realms contestant would be Louis Theroux. Weird crush along with Patrick Grant from Seeing Bee

Reactions: 4
Jermaine Janus seemed to be the next cab off the rank to do it but it never materialised. Could see Micah doing it. Would love Roy Keane can you imagine the post dance briefings with the judges?!
wonder if Ralf Little would do it? Think he might be as unbearable as Mardy though. Will what’s his name from the Repair Shop? Peter Crouch following on from Abi?! Mentioned Mark Cavendish before but an absolute ringer. Fantasy realms contestant would be Louis Theroux. Weird crush along with Patrick Grant from Seeing Bee
Maybe my boyfriend wouldn’t moan about strictly if Roy Keane was on it. & Roy Keane is such a guilty pleasure, I would be on board for an open shirt salsa

wonder if Ralf Little would do it? Think he might be as unbearable as Mardy though. Will what’s his name from the Repair Shop? Peter Crouch following on from Abi?! Mentioned Mark Cavendish before but an absolute ringer. Fantasy realms cont
Why is Mark Cavendish a total ringer? Was he a ballroom champ before he took up cycling?

Micah Richards would just be the best, definitely on my list of dream contestants (along with my wish for a Kemp triple family contest - could even throw Gary in to make it 4 family members in one show 😁). I think Micah would win on personality alone 😁 but he would have to quit something, even if it was just temporarily, as his workload is insane.

Reactions: 3
Hasn’t Jermaine already done something similar. I feel I’ve seen him dancing somewhere already!? I want another Faye tozer person next year! And a sporty person who isn’t old 😂

Reactions: 1
Weird crush along with Patrick Grant from Seeing Bee
I love Patrick so very much. I think he would be... not very good (he is very starched and stiffly proper in his beautiful suits) but he is so genial, and so sweet-tempered that it would be a joy to watch anyway

Also, he's like 6 foot 2, therefore guaranteed partner for Nadiya. They would be so handsome together!

Reactions: 5
I love Patrick so very much. I think he would be... not very good (he is very starched and stiffly proper in his beautiful suits) but he is so genial, and so sweet-tempered that it would be a joy to watch anyway

Also, he's like 6 foot 2, therefore guaranteed partner for Nadiya. They would be so handsome together!
Think you’re right about his dancing abilities. Watched the New Year / Christmas special while I’ve been laid up with flu. The dancing in costumes at the end was bad! Don’t think it was a temperature induced hallucination 🤔🤣

• Haha
Why is Mark Cavendish a total ringer? Was he a ballroom champ before he took up cycling?

Micah Richards would just be the best, definitely on my list of dream contestants (along with my wish for a Kemp triple family contest - could even throw Gary in to make it 4 family members in one show 😁). I think Micah would win on personality alone 😁 but he would have to quit something, even if it was just temporarily, as his workload is insane.
MyLittleCav is my absolute dream hope … he’d flirt with all,the Italians in Italian and swear at a Craig in Flemish … And would be a male celeb who loves the rhumba

• Heart

Yes he used to compete in his teenage years. Can’t imagine it. Absolutely love him.

MyLittleCav is my absolute dream hope … he’d flirt with all,the Italians in Italian and swear at a Craig in Flemish … And would be a male celeb who loves the rhumba

Adore Cav 😍

I adore him.
Have stood on the side of more roads to watch him than enough. Mainly in the rain :D
Is it even a cycle race if it isn’t pissing it down 😂😂
I’d love it if he did strictly though. He’d forget he’s on live TV and swear. A few competitions at 12 surely shouldn’t count against him. If wecan’t have Cav then I vote for Geraint Thomas.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m a bit late to the final party. Anyone else find it incredibly long, it seriously could have been cut by at least half hour. It wasn’t my favourite final, not even an exciting series. I’m tired of the same format, they need to shake it up, it’s getting boring.

Anyway I don’t think Helen was robbed like a lot seem to be saying, I do think Fleur was though. She was fantastic and I loved that Motsi called her Queen because she knew too how much she should win but knew she wasn’t going to. As much as Hamza is a lovely man he wasn’t the best dancer of the night.
My thoughts
1. Love the last 2 years of fresh new pros. I’d be happy to see Dianne, Amy leave for next series.
2. Jason Gilkinson needs to go.
3. Judges need to control their scores. I never want to hear ‘it’s never to early for a 10 from Shirley’ ever again. Take away Anton’s 10 paddle!
4. No more couples choice
5. Quit the outdoorsy VT’s to farms, schools and zoos
6. No more sob stories and all this I’m doing it for my family, rubbish
7. Claudia stops asking contestants and pros ‘how much does this mean to you, what would you like to say to X’. It brings about endless gushing and tears for multiple episodes (the final was so OTT).
8. Get proper singers or just use instrumental
9. The results show could be done and dusted in 20 mins max if they stopped faffing.
10. Get some decent names next year not the usual- DJ, soap star, child presenter, ex sports star, loose woman,

There’s much more but enough for now 😊

Reactions: 19
I’d love it if he did strictly though. He’d forget he’s on live TV and swear. A few competitions at 12 surely shouldn’t count against him. If wecan’t have Cav then I vote for Geraint Thomas.
no … although the Tour start in 1996 went through pissing it down and came out in Biblical. even through 2 waterproofs completely drenched.
Ah Geraint would fall over week one and hurt himself. Althiugh he would still do the next 11 weeks with a broken pelvis.

• Haha
It’s called The Hotline and she apparently also has TikToks about him
Good for Nikita, but I’ve looked at two of her TikToks and she already makes me want to break things (a particular low point is one where she’s like ‘yuck, I have a boyfriend’).

She’s very Gen Z though, so I’m probably too old to ‘get’ her.

Reactions: 9
I have found my people!

• Heart
I very rarely got to watch ITT but I'm in tonight and that time is rolling around...

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Good for Nikita, but I’ve looked at two of her TikToks and she already makes me want to break things (a particular low point is one where she’s like ‘yuck, I have a boyfriend’).

She’s very Gen Z though, so I’m probably too old to ‘get’ her.
Oh god, TikTok in general makes me want to die. I can barely tolerate instagram. She seems annoying but I guess Nikita's persona as a pure and dorky cinammon roll is a bit of a myth - all these guys are getting filth in their DMs all the time so if they're single they're probably hooking up with sometimes annoying randoms. I don't see a long-term future for him with an Aussie-based sex podcaster though! Poor Molly - one of her many boyfriends bites the dust!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.