Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely must be Helen trying to sort childcare and schedule with the kids' dad?
People who heard Helen's radio show the other day said she talked about the tour in a way that suggested she was doing it.. But then we don't know if Gorka will do it as his tour starts after it. Maybe it will be Helen and Vito, if Fleur isn't available?

Reactions: 2
Someone quoted what Helen said on the radio either on here or DS. To me, it didn't hint one way or another whether she is doing it.
Out of all of the celebs, Helen probably has the most reasons not to do the tour. However, I still think that Craig has known for ages who is available for the tour.

Reactions: 2
Someone quoted what Helen said on the radio either on here or DS. To me, it didn't hint one way or another whether she is doing it.
Out of all of the celebs, Helen probably has the most reasons not to do the tour. However, I still think that Craig has known for ages who is available for the tour.
I think it was her tone of voice that apparently suggested she was doing it? Anyway, I guess they will have to confirm this week. I am not even going to be going, just hoping for more Vito content!

Reactions: 4
I think it was her tone of voice that apparently suggested she was doing it? Anyway, I guess they will have to confirm this week. I am not even going to be going, just hoping for more Vito content!
Vito in a corset is quite an exciting prospect...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I sort of presumed both Fleur and Helen would probably do it (not playing down the childcare juggle though). If one isn’t then I’m struggling to think who might be the additional celeb?

Reactions: 3
I sort of presumed both Fleur and Helen would probably do it (not playing down the childcare juggle though). If one isn’t then I’m struggling to think who might be the additional celeb?
Ellie T would be good but she said on her story the other day she wouldn't be dancing again. Richie??

Vito in a corset is quite an exciting prospect...
He appeared on the Italian Masked Singer this year as a dancer, and they had him in quite an array of corset-type garb, including a see-through top with S+M harness! As is the way with Italian trash TV though, the line between erotic and cringe is very very fine.. This was one of the less horrific outfits

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Maybe they are dragging out the announcements for the sake of it. The celebs would have known ages ago if they wanted to do the tour.
Plus the celebs would need to know in order to line up other work. It’s not like they’re all going to be twiddling their thumbs waiting to see if they get a call for the Strictly tour.

Reactions: 4
The live tour insta posted it and deleted it pretty quick
Ah ok, maybe they hadn't got their press release out yet! So happy Fleur and Vito are on it, and Helen too. I think she'll have a ball dancing with Kai and it seems like SCD has been brilliant for her. Great line-up!

so will Kai be in the corset?? no offence to him, but I'm not sure it fits his persona of 'burly 1950s accountant'

ETA: This is now on the tour page:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

I saw a couple of KJ people on Twitter saying there were rumours AJ & Kai were doing it. Halfway right I guess 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.