Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just out of interest, like this comment if you actually picked up the phone and voted this series.

I know loads of people who watch Strictly but none who vote - would be interesting to see how many people on here did!
Online votes every week and not always the same person

Reactions: 4
Just out of interest, like this comment if you actually picked up the phone and voted this series.

I know loads of people who watch Strictly but none who vote - would be interesting to see how many people on here did!
Online votes every week for Tyler and fleur

Reactions: 1
Cameron not on the pro tour or the live tour. I think he's done.
He was down to do the pro tour I went on earlier in the year. Visa issues meant it never happened. Wonder if there’s still some sort of issue. Time to let him go I think. Can’t ever imagine him getting a partner and he sticks out for all the wrong reasons in the group dances.

Reactions: 7
This would actually be very entertaining to see, and I'm all for it. But probably never going to happen.
I think it's just so much more enjoyable when you have a few funny and entertaining characters who have the confidence and experience of someone like Lee.
After a few weeks, everyone tends to get all serious because it's a "competition" and blah blah. So even a comedian like Ellie T started to get too solemn later on. We need someone who can just relax, enjoy and not take themselves too seriously throughout.
I think it starts of being a bit of fun and ends up either being ‘please release me’ (James) or ‘Taken out back and shot’ (Will).

Reactions: 2

I used my 3 online votes most weeks, voting for Fleur, Hamza, Kym depending on the week. I don't think I voted for anyone outside of those 3.

I used my 3 online votes randomly and indiscriminately … Matt, Ellie S, Ellie T, Ritchie, Helen, Hamza, Molly, Kym …

Yeah I thought I must have missed it as it didn't seem to catch on like the press maybe hoped it would!
What I thought was funny was that the few people who were moaning about his masses of dance experience were the same people moaning about him being a rubbish dancer 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you’re looking for more strictly content the YouTube channel watchmojo uk has made lots of top 10 videos. Although annoyingly one of the presenters has clearly never watched it as he can’t pronounce half the names of the dances or dancers.

i obviously need glasses, as I haven’t noticed she’s the best female pro 🤷‍♀️ But then I wasn’t a fan of aliona either
I don’t like Giovanni very much but I can still acknowledge he’s choreographed some great routines and obviously has some good teaching skills when he’s teaching women.

It’s not about needing glasses, it’s about opinion. Katya can’t catch a break with some folk - she’s had a ringer already and won with them (even though ringers never win) and so doesn’t deserve a chance to partner an above average dancer ever again. I think she’s the best pro rather than the best female pro but that’s just my opinion.

I’m sure I’ve seen you say you like Nancy - her first two years with a partner and they both got to the semi finals so you might be disappointed if she now gets the aging sportsmen with little natural rhythm. Katya has only ever been in one semi final.

Reactions: 7
Is Katya doing another tour somewhere else as she is not on the arena tour?

They seem to have all the last 7 remaining couples from the series, apart from Ellie Taylor.

Poor Cameron, not given a chance, but being paid without having the rigorous 7 day week dancing during the series must be a plus.

Yeah I thought I must have missed it as it didn't seem to catch on like the press maybe hoped it would!
The Fail actually have it today. But the clip shows Hamza basically walking around the stage so I don't think there will be much outrage, even from the anti-Woke frothers!

Reactions: 5
To be fair, Kai being chosen for Helen means he’s well liked enough. Could have easily put Helen with Neil.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He can count himself lucky that Gorka was otherwise engaged on his own show, or he may have ben demoted to backing dancer.
I doubt if Gorka was doing the tour Kai would want to be demoted to one of the backing dancers; he probably wouldn't have done the tour at all in that case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.