Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great line up! It's a shame Gorka can't dance with Helen but I'm sure she'll have a blast

But of course she's now public enemy number one for taking AJ's rightful spot šŸ˜†

Reactions: 13

I saw a couple of KJ people on Twitter saying there were rumours AJ & Kai were doing it. Halfway right I guess šŸ˜†
I actually love how AJ showmanced the tit out of her & Kai, then literally flicked a big old V at the show and trotted off to do 900 other things with nary a backwards glance! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Kai will be a great partner for Helen- he comes across very well in the arenas (I saw it this year when he was with Maisie).

Not surprised Lauren chose being Gioā€™s leading lady again over back up dancer duty with the Cling Film Pervert

Reactions: 11
I think itā€™s already been explained but itā€™s not about her winning again, itā€™s more to see what she can do with someone who can actually dance. I wouldnā€™t call Joe McFadden a ringer at all, even if he had done theatre, especially compared to others.

Sheā€™s been on duffer duty for long enough imo and as probably the best female pro, it would be a shame if she never got a Danny Mac type partner.
i obviously need glasses, as I havenā€™t noticed sheā€™s the best female pro šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø But then I wasnā€™t a fan of aliona either

Reactions: 1
so will Kai be in the corset?? no offence to him, but I'm not sure it fits his persona of 'burly 1950s accountant
Kai is a man with hidden depths, he might surprise you šŸ˜‚ . Or he might wear a waistcoat.

He's a much bigger chap than Gorka, I'm sure that if they decide to adjust the Cabaret routine he can do some sort of spectacular lift in place of the corset and the splits and the crawling about. Helen is very slight, and very fearless after all, I'm sure she can do whatever they come up with quite easily.

Reactions: 8
i obviously need glasses, as I havenā€™t noticed sheā€™s the best female pro šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø But then I wasnā€™t a fan of aliona either
I'd say she's head and shoulders above any of the female pros for creating entertaining, creative and memorable routines that suit her partner's skillset. Probably above all the male pros in doing that too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Great line up! It's a shame Gorka can't dance with Helen but I'm sure she'll have a blast

But of course she's now public enemy number one for taking AJ's rightful spot šŸ˜†
At least That witch Nadiya (tm) won't be around. Maybe AJ can pop up for a guest appearance? #hopespringseternal

Also no Cameron, even as a spare dancer? that is BRUTAL.

Reactions: 4

AJ and Kai were apparently both in mourning due to it being a year since she got injured. She couldnā€™t possibly do the tour as it would bring all sorts of memories flooding back. In reality, she was never doing it and moved on from Strictly almost instantly cos sheā€™s normal.
The great thing about this thread is that itā€™s all about opinions and it would be a very dull place if everyoneā€™s were the same šŸ˜Š

Reactions: 7
At least That witch Nadiya (tm) won't be around. Maybe AJ can pop up for a guest appearance? #hopespringseternal

Also no Cameron, even as a spare dancer? that is BRUTAL.
Yeah, it could be visa issues, but the fact they've used non-Strictly dancers instead doesn't look great does it

Kai is a man with hidden depths, he might surprise you šŸ˜‚ . Or he might wear a waistcoat.

He's a much bigger chap than Gorka, I'm sure that if they decide to adjust the Cabaret routine he can do some sort of spectacular lift in place of the corset and the splits and the crawling about. Helen is very slight, and very fearless after all, I'm sure she can do whatever they come up with quite easily.
It does make me laugh that two years on the trot Kai has filled in for Gorka and they are about the two most physically different pros on the current cast. He did great last year, did the quickstep cartwheel but dodged the slide under the bench.

Reactions: 6
Kai was brilliant with Maisie but his build is noticeably different to Gorka, Helen is a lot slighter than Maisie too so Iā€™m interested to see how the dynamic of the couples choice will work with them. Surprised nadiya isnā€™t involved but someone has to stay at home with the dog I suppose. Looking forward to it

Reactions: 7
I am surprised that Nadiya isn't involved in the tour.
Iā€™m not. She probably wants to spend time with family and they also have a little puppy that needs taking care of. I know the 3 remaining KJ fans are gutted as iā€™m sure they had an essay length rant ready to post on why they shouldnā€™t be leaving the dog at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I donā€™t want to see Kai do Mein herr! There Iā€™ve said it!
That corset and eyeliner belongs to Gorka! Iā€™ll have to go all ā€œKJ stans and the show dance dressā€ of he even dares attempt it! (Joking by the way)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I donā€™t want to see Kai do Mein herr! There Iā€™ve said it!
That corset and eyeliner belongs to Gorka! Iā€™ll have to go all ā€œKJ stans and the show dance dressā€ of he even dares attempt it! (Joking by the way)
Heā€™ll be posting 20 grid photos of himself wearing it very soon, despite having OTHER OUTFITS šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.