Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i have a ridiculous crush on greg davies so i would be very into that 🔥 he’s so tall though, even the tallest pro would probably still be too short for him. but i need to see him doing a tango for my own personal reasons.
I absolutely love him. He is so funny!

Reactions: 4
i have a ridiculous crush on greg davies so i would be very into that 🔥 he’s so tall though, even the tallest pro would probably still be too short for him. but i need to see him doing a tango for my own personal reasons.
Johannes in crazy heels might just be tall enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really don't like this. They're playing into the most toxic industry in the most toxic way by quite obviously spinning a story.
Agreed. It’s dangerous isn’t it. Ola looks shimmer than when she was on strictly !! James put a post on of them back in their old costumes. ( ibe just been on their instagrams) and he made a comment about her outfit was like a hanky on her a few months ago!!! Rude

Reactions: 6
Agreed. It’s dangerous isn’t it. Ola looks shimmer than when she was on strictly !! James put a post on of them back in their old costumes. ( ibe just been on their instagrams) and he made a comment about her outfit was like a hanky on her a few months ago!!! Rude
Ugh. 🙄

Also agree with previous comments re the doctor. Picture this, you're there for an appointment for your child and the doctor says oh btw...you two are in the obese category. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Reactions: 6
Ugh. 🙄

Also agree with previous comments re the doctor. Picture this, you're there for an appointment for your child and the doctor says oh btw...you two are in the obese category. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Without weighing you or anything. Definitely sounds like something that happened.

Reactions: 8
I hope neither of them has messaged Hamza any of this toxic bullshit. Wouldn't put it past them.

• Wow
Gotta say, I'd happily climb Greg Davies like a tree but I can't see him being a good dancer somehow.

Reactions: 3
If our tall girls Nads and Luba had Kats wacky personality he’d do well and probably be a bit like Tony but they’re both far to serious unfortunately.

Re Ola and James - I don’t think many of the pros (former/current) have morals when it comes to making money, especially once they finish dancing.

After Richie, Strictly ought to avoid super fans who is possibly the ‘duffer’ as contestants or if they do, don’t let them partner Giovanni. Still feel bad for Richie. Don’t get why Rose fans so badly want her to be with Giovanni. Although with his new style - im beginning to think he might be with Rose and she is encouraging it to repel other women. Either that or he is trying to bag a socialite.

Joe Sugg seriously gives me the 'ick' - I do not like skinny men anyway but everything about him is quite repulsive to me (sure he is bothered 🤣) honestly think Dianne could do so much better and I do wonder if his bank balance helps 🤷‍♀️ did anyone else notice she was hugging Nikita very close at one point on Sat night in the Clauditorium?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.