Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooooo šŸ˜¢. My gut Aljaz feeling was right after all

Iā€™m sorry we were right, I hoped he wouldnā€™t go! I think heā€™s a huge loss to the show. Over the next few years I think weā€™ll see a lot of changes and Iā€™m thinking they wonā€™t all be goodā€¦šŸ’”

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m sorry we were right, I hoped he wouldnā€™t go! I think heā€™s a huge loss to the show. Over the next few years I think weā€™ll see a lot of changes and Iā€™m thinking they wonā€™t all be goodā€¦šŸ’”
Yeah, I think over the next couple of years Gorka and Giovanni will probably leave, and maybe some of the 2017 lot

But for some reason, I can see Amy sticking around for ages, or until she wins anyway

And Neil will probably outlast us all šŸ˜‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah, I think over the next couple of years Gorka and Giovanni will probably leave, and maybe some of the 2017 lot

But for some reason, I can see Amy sticking around for ages, or until she wins anyway

Youā€™re on the money there LC, šŸ’Æ!!

Reactions: 2
Aljaž is a really nice guy and a staple of the show for the last 9 years so will be missed. I think it was his time though. All the best to him!

So, I guess this leaves a spot for Pasquale who is the same height?

Reactions: 5
omg, I've just seen! it's the end of an era. gonna miss his gorgeous little face and who are the producers gonna troll with the itt captions now? šŸ„ŗ

Oti presenting an ITV dating gameshow
called Romeo & Duet

I usually watch any old crap but that name is godawful so I canā€™t bring myself to watch it. If they canā€™t put any effort into the name of the show, then they probably havenā€™t put any effort into the format either

It sounds more ITV2 material but itā€™s on the main ITV channel

• Haha
Reactions: 6
called Romeo & Duet

I usually watch any old crap but that name is godawful so I canā€™t bring myself to watch it. If they canā€™t put any effort into the name of the show, then they probably havenā€™t put any effort into the format either

It sounds more ITV2 material but itā€™s on the main ITV channel
Yeah it looked shite

Reactions: 1
Nooooo šŸ˜¢. My gut Aljaz feeling was right after all

Such a shame! He did kind of let slip that he was going on his exit speech with Sara but thought Iā€™d read into it too much.
Baby on horizon possibly?

I wouldnā€™t be sad if Gio went, he is so talented but his work on strictly is done I think. Heā€™s like Oti, canā€™t go any further than heā€™s gone

Reactions: 11
Such a shame! He did kind of let slip that he was going on his exit speech with Sara but thought Iā€™d read into it too much.
Baby on horizon possibly?

I wouldnā€™t be sad if Gio went, he is so talented but his work on strictly is done I think. Heā€™s like Oti, canā€™t go any further than heā€™s gone
Gio has been very very lucky with the celeb's he's been given over the years.
Wonder if he'll get a duffer this time?

Reactions: 8
Ah such a shame to see Aljaz is going. He wasnā€™t the best pro routine wise, but he seemed like such a nice genuine guy who was always smiling and was a joy to watch.

Why couldnā€™t it have been naked mole rat Neil going!

• Haha
Wonder if he'll get a duffer this time?
He'll have to, it would be really unfair to the other men if he didn't. And besides the fact that he's won, there are several newer men who deserve the chance to really show what they can do just like he got those chances in his early years with Georgia, Debbie & Faye.

Kevin got Anneka and Pasha got Carol after winning, both of whom are up there among the worst ever female dancers so Gio should be expecting it.

Agreed. I admit that I was bored with some of Aljaž's choreo but I can see why he was popular and I do think he is genuinely likeable. If we have to see Neil again with his weak choreography and just generally being unfunny whilst lovely Aljaž is gone, it will be a bit of a shame.

Reactions: 7
Ah such a shame to see Aljaz is going. He wasnā€™t the best pro routine wise, but he seemed like such a nice genuine guy who was always smiling and was a joy to watch.

I feel bad for him that his last year was his first chance to do ā€˜couples choiceā€™ and it was beyond terrible -

he will really be missed, hope he pops up in other prime time TV soon

I can see Amy having a similar trajectory to Flavia - one final relatively early in her run, a few series with a mixed bag of celebs (I suppose Tom & Jimi Mistry were kinda similar as 'shock exit' types whilst JJ stayed around way too long like Craig Kelly) then eventually making the final again, winning the trophy and immediately leaving. I've never been a fan but her winning does kinda have an inevitability to it like with Kevin, Gio & Oti.

God help us all if your Neil prediction came true. šŸ˜­

Woe is me dowden at it again on her leaving post for A. ā€œ I will still call you to carry meā€ after noting how he and Kai carried her after a Chrons attack during the tour. I feel awful that she suffers but my god she never shuts up about it

Woe is me dowden at it again on her leaving post for A. ā€œ I will still call you to carry meā€ after noting how he and Kai carried her after a Chrons attack during the tour. I feel awful that she suffers but my god she never shuts up about it
Tom Fletcher must be apoplectic with jealous rage right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.