Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread! For all Strictly chat and shipping wars, this is the place to be!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I was part of the AJ fan club when he had Mollie King 5 years ago - was young and stupid then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Went back through the archives, we should be expecting the returning pros to be confirmed this month:
2019 - March 4th
2020 - March 12th
2021 - March 24th

I wonder who will be back this year. New pros probably won't be announced until summer - Nancy, Cameron, Jowita, Kai & Nikita all got announced in July.

Reactions: 3
How's Trish?
All together now……

HEARTBROKEN! Marco stole her black book that’s purple, she thought she was getting married to him who’s married to Leanne Battersby but Marco told him to Foxtrot Off (sniggers). Her daughter, Candice from Corrie, worked in a solicitors and said she was going to stop Marco and his dastardly eyebrowed brother but they samba’d off with all they need to start a dance school. So she’s most definitely heartbroken 😩.

(I’d like to thank @UnknownTattler for unearthing a clip of TV gold that gave me access to this fantastic and gripping storyline. And you all for not reporting me to the Mods for weirdness)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All together now……

HEARTBROKEN! Marco stole her black book that’s purple, she thought she was getting married to him who’s married to Leanne Battersby but Marco told him to Foxtrot Off (sniggers). Her daughter, Candice from Corrie, worked in a solicitors and said she was going to stop Marco and his dastardly eyebrowed brother but they samba’d off with all they need to start a dance school. So she’s most definitely heartbroken 😩.

(I’d like to thank @UnknownTattler for unearthing a clip of TV gold that gave me access to this fantastic and gripping storyline. And you all for not reporting me to the Mods for weirdness)
I won't ever tire of this 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Went back through the archives, we should be expecting the returning pros to be confirmed this month:
2019 - March 4th
2020 - March 12th
2021 - March 24th

I wonder who will be back this year. New pros probably won't be announced until summer - Nancy, Cameron, Jowita, Kai & Nikita all got announced in July.
I’m not really expecting any other departures aside from Oti. Nobody else has given any indication that they’re ready to leave and nobody else is really popping up all over the place with new work. I think we might see one new female as an Oti “replacement” but I don’t see any major changes at least not this year.

Reactions: 4
2019 - March 4th
2020 - March 12th
2021 - March 24th

I have a feeling Karen, Aljaz and Luba if she’s not getting a partner could be off. Gorka and Neil I wouldn’t be overly shocked at either. But I do think most pros are pretty desperate to hang on to any job they can get at the moment, hence the low turnover since the pandemic hit!

Reactions: 2
All together now……

You summed up their amazing storyline so well, but for everyone who hasn't seen it, here it is in all it's glory 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
To you and @glasgow27 did you leave when he left Strictly or was it the weird sibling naked photo shoots that tipped you over the edge?
Before he left Strictly. I absolutely fell for him and Mollie, remember following that thread on DS avidly at that time 😳😳

Nowadays I dont follow him on IG, or his brother

Oti has obviously gone, I think this will be Dianne’s last year as well as Luba, Neil and Gorka. I don’t get the feeling that Gorka enjoys it anymore.
I also think that Giovanni will go elsewhere, apparently DWTS America wanted him. Kai will become a firm favourite alongside jowita and Cameron. Can’t see nadiya returning from slovenia so I think she might go too and they’ll bring someone from burn the floor in.

Oti has obviously gone, I think this will be Dianne’s last year as well as Luba, Neil and Gorka. I don’t get the feeling that Gorka enjoys it anymore.
I also think that Giovanni will go elsewhere, apparently DWTS America wanted him. Kai will become a firm favourite alongside jowita and Cameron. Can’t see nadiya returning from slovenia so I think she might go too and they’ll bring someone from burn the floor in.
DWTS USA feels a bit dead but of all our pros, I'd say he feels the most likely to have a go at it. They also have quite a few male pros nearing the end of their tenure so there could be space and they have poached successful pros from abroad in the past like Artem & Gleb from SCD and Kym Johnson from DWTS Australia. He has nothing left to achieve at Strictly after all.

I don't think Dianne is gone yet but I agree that this will probably be her last, particularly if she got a decent partner and finished on a high after having 3 consecutive years of lows (like Aliona & Pasha).

Hoping Nadiya comes back! I don't feel that we've seen all she has to offer yet. Kai, Nikita & Jowita all seem like future favourites.

DWTS USA feels a bit dead but of all our pros, I'd say he feels the most likely to have a go at it. They also have quite a few male pros nearing the end of their tenure so there could be space and they have poached successful pros from abroad in the past like Artem & Gleb from SCD and Kym Johnson from DWTS Australia. He has nothing left to achieve at Strictly after all.

I don't think Dianne is gone yet but I agree that this will probably be her last, particularly if she got a decent partner and finished on a high after having 3 consecutive years of lows (like Aliona & Pasha).

Hoping Nadiya comes back! I don't feel that we've seen all she has to offer yet. Kai, Nikita & Jowita all seem like future favourites.
I’d love to see Nadiya back too.
I reckon Cameron will become like Neil, a few semi decent partners but mostly duds.
I do feel Dianne doesn’t have the wow factor of some of the other dancers but I sympathise with her and the show as I feel after Joe and his crazy fan base she will end up getting older celebrities due to the disaster they had with joes fan base when she was partnered with Max George. Nikita is going to become a favourite too I think!

I also hope they bench Nancy again

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.