Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God a revelation that Aljaz is an hole would be End Times stuff! The S*n's 'insiders' have made tit up all season. At least now we have Nikita to replace A in the 'universally adored' stakes

Reactions: 7
That's a new way of doing it. Did they say whether they are announcing any new pros too? I'm guessing this means no one else is leaving
I’m not sure, have they ever revealed it this way before? Maybe as it’s the 20th series they want to try something different. I can see them revealing some new pros tomorrow.

Reactions: 5
I adore Nikita in a way that is probably indecent when I'm nearly 10 years older than him :love: :LOL:

Also if the Sun said the sky was blue, I'd still have to go and check.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Apparently AJ and Kai were both at the Royal Television Society Awards last night, where SCD was awarded, and were pictured arm in arm, so it is back on! There is general glee that Nadiya wasn't there. John, Rose, Gio, Rose, and Rhys were all there too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently AJ and Kai were both at the Royal Television Society Awards last night, where SCD was awarded, and were pictured arm in arm, so it is back on! There is general glee that Nadiya wasn't there. John, Rose, Gio, Rose, and Rhys were all there too.
If linking arms with someone means you are dating them then I must be dating the vast majority of the guys in my area. I’ve never heard anything so ridiculous 🙄😭

Reactions: 8
Here we go again 🙄

I do wish these fans would realise you can honestly convince yourself of anything if you believe it hard enough. There are people that genuinely believe the earth is flat and Australia doesn’t exist. If you want to find evidence in something you will. I just can’t believe it hasn’t turned into some massive conspiracy about how Nadiya was planted, or AJ was deliberately injured, etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here we go again 🙄

I do wish these fans would realise you can honestly convince yourself of anything if you believe it hard enough. There are people that genuinely believe the earth is flat and Australia doesn’t exist. If you want to find evidence in something you will. I just can’t believe it hasn’t turned into some massive conspiracy about how Nadiya was planted, or AJ was deliberately injured, etc etc
It’s beyond ridiculous 😭 They say that Kai & Nadiya being photographed kissing isn’t evidence of anything going on between them, yet they claim the daily mail comments (which were fake btw) saying Kai was spotted on holiday with AJ are evidence that he went with her? It’s actually embarrassing at this point and the fact that it’s mainly discussed by older women is weird.

Reactions: 4
It’s beyond ridiculous 😭 They say that Kai & Nadiya being photographed kissing isn’t evidence of anything going on between them, yet they claim the daily mail comments (which were fake btw) saying Kai was spotted on holiday with AJ are evidence that he went with her? It’s actually embarrassing at this point and the fact that it’s mainly discussed by older women is weird.
One rule for one and another for another! Had it been AJ in the pictures with Kai there’d be absolutely no doubt from anyone they were together. I’m sorry but I cannot understand the infatuation with the girl. She seems lovely and she’s beautiful, but this godlike pedestal she’s been put on since strictly is SO odd. She’s probably petrified of them all lol

Reactions: 10
I assume this announcement tomorrow means everyone else is back.

Meh, I think they need to decide what to do with Luba, either give her a proper shot or don't bother keeping her if they're not actually invested. And I don't know why they'd keep Neil against all of the feedback.

Anyway, let's see what they announce tomorrow!

Reactions: 6
I assume this announcement tomorrow means everyone else is back.

Meh, I think they need to decide what to do with Luba, either give her a proper shot or don't bother keeping her if they're not actually invested. And I don't know why they'd keep Neil against all of the feedback.

Anyway, let's see what they announce tomorrow!
Poor old Luba. I’m still not sure whether her and Katya’s heads are on the chopping block or not, I can honestly see people kicking off either way. Wonder if they’ll both be benched as a form of damage control

Reactions: 2
Feel free to correct me but wasn’t Luba initially only brought in as choreography assistant and back up dancer for the times like Blackpool when they have additional extras on top of the usual benched dancers. She only seemed to become more featured when there was the production team changed in 2019 (this was when Neil started getting partners)

Reactions: 3
Even things like that have to be taken with a pinch of salt. We don't know how she approached him or how she behaved. Not blaming her at all and he totally could have snapped at her but fans can be incredibly invasive.
Aw yeah I totally agree! Not everyone can be wrong as to how genuine he is.

DS are going to collapse at this linking arms story

Reactions: 1
Feel free to correct me but wasn’t Luba initially only brought in as choreography assistant and back up dancer for the times like Blackpool when they have additional extras on top of the usual benched dancers. She only seemed to become more featured when there was the production team changed in 2019 (this was when Neil started getting partners)
Luba was officially made a pro in 2018, the same time as Johannes & Graziano. But you are right she had featured in pro dances for years previously and had worked behind the scenes on choreography etc.

Poor old Luba. I’m still not sure whether her and Katya’s heads are on the chopping block or not, I can honestly see people kicking off either way. Wonder if they’ll both be benched as a form of damage control
If they were going it would have been announced by now, I don’t see the lineup being revealed tomorrow and those two not being on it without anything else being said previously. I don’t see them benching Katya, why should they? It’s a very small minority of viewers/fans who want her gone and the majority have no issue with it. Luba is a different story, she will likely be on the bench again but not due to recent issues.

Genuine question - why do people think Katya was/is for the chop? To me, it seems like the producers love her (first same sex pairing, got one of the bigger names last year) and she rarely does a boring routine

Of course she might decide to leave at some point, but I just don't think she's a likely candidate to be dropped at the moment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.