Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
I get that being overly invested in stuff can make folk post strange things and bend stuff to fit their narrative , but one thing I am genuinely baffled by is this weird notion that Kai and Nadiya are this huge salacious, career-damaging scandal

At best, a nice bit of juicy Strictly gossip to dissect for five minutes, but two single people having a cheeky snog or holding hands in an airport is hardly pearl-clutching stuff

Reactions: 22

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Woe is me dowden at it again on her leaving post for A. “ I will still call you to carry me” after noting how he and Kai carried her after a Chrons attack during the tour. I feel awful that she suffers but my god she never shuts up about it
Tom Fletcher must be apoplectic with jealous rage right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

soccergirl

VIP Member
Yeah, Nadiya is supposed to give up a lucrative job on UK TV with the other jobs that come with it (touring, TV stuff) to stay home with her daughter, who is already being looked after by her father and grandmother.

If she were a man nobody would bat an eye at that arrangement. Remember when Gorka went for several months without seeing Gemma and Mia (who was even younger than Nadiya's daughter) during the 2020 season and everyone was like 'aw, I really hope he gets to see them soon!' not 'what a selfish bastard, why didn't he sacrifice that major slice of his income to stay with his kid?'

Reactions: 19

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I know right, was shocked to find out he was his younger brother, I was thinking he was a good 10 years older when I first saw him. Their sister too. You'd think she was maybe a couple of years younger than Kai, then I scroll a bit further down the page and see a photo of them at her 16th birthday party!
I think that’s a bit harsh. He’s had the tour, his blossoming romance with Nadiya, the hassle of the Shippers and he was doing 3 x 12-hour shifts at Blackwatch per week. It takes it’s toll…

9C87DB5F-FC60-46F2-91D1-75D2088FCCCA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19

BDY_97

VIP Member
Not really related to strictly but seeing as his bandmates have been both on the show, Tom Parker passed away today surrounded by his family and band mates 💔 Just devastating, thoughts are with Max, Jay and all of toms family/friends 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

BDY_97

VIP Member
My thoughts are with past strictly stars Jay & Max as they lay their band mate Tom to rest today. Just seen that they carried his coffin, along with their other bandmates. Can’t even imagine how they must be feeling 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
You don’t have to be a ‘Nadiya fan’ to think making comments about her parenting and intentions are a bit low.

I’m also a bit bemused about the implication that it’s some crazy situation for Kai to be dating a woman with a child? It’s not 1940, it’s pretty common. They will find their own way with it, he’s also 26, not 18! Lots of people are parents by that age 🤷🏼‍♀️

BDY_97

VIP Member
And theres another confirmation for Kai and Nadiya...........

View attachment 1170504
Good on them, i’m glad they aren’t hiding away just because of some clowns that are still convinced he’s secretly dating his ex dance partner. Hopefully this will shut a few people up.

soccergirl

VIP Member
I think you'll find that Nadiya has arthritis and gentleman Kai was holding her up. AJ is just out of shot in her showdance dress.

• Haha

soccergirl

VIP Member
It's horrible isn't it. I've said it before, but I doubt they would even think to criticise Gorka or Anton for being away from their kids when on tour. Touring is a huge part of their work and they all seem to have good support networks in place, so why is it different for Nadiya? Misogyny rearing it's ugly head again
Ugh, so true. That thread is unbelievable - now they are deciding that Nadiya and Kai's body language is awkward and they probably just went to the show together as friends, and that Kai and AJ probably kissed on stage at Comic Relief. I'm not really a fan of either Nadiya or Kai, but I am now wishing for them to do a live sex show during the Pro Tour

• Haha

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
I see someone has now called Nadiya a ‘bike’. They are going to (deservedly) get their precious thread closed down if they aren’t careful.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick