Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You couldn't make it up - the latest theory is Kai is posting old videos to throw none-believers off the scent and cover up his real whereabouts with AJ in Antigua. Apparently, it is far too cold for the wearing of shorts in Southend today [so the Met Office is obviously in on the cover up too!]
This is absolute insanity. One of them just posted that she went back to look at old highlights on Kai’s brothers instagram page (creepy) to try and confirm her delusional thoughts that it’s an old video. She said his hair is too long in the current one and the setting of the video is the same as an old video posted last summer, therefore she’s come to the conclusion that it’s an old video. I’m sorry but who goes to the bother of looking through a strictly pros brothers old social media posts 😭 I think they are all actually seriously not right in the head.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Realistically Kai needs to post a picture of him licking Nadiya’s face a la Maura and Gio. It’s the only thing that will end this madness 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Realistically Kai needs to post a picture of him licking Nadiya’s face a la Maura and Gio. It’s the only thing that will end this madness 🤣
Even that won’t work, that’s how insane these people are. They would claim Nadiya forced him into doing it and would be analysing every aspect of his face and body language, letting us know how unhappy he looks and how he looked so much happier with AJ 😭

I don’t think he’ll get rid of this AJ thing until someone actually catches him in bed with someone else, it’s ridiculous at this point

Reactions: 4
I don’t think he’ll get rid of this AJ thing until someone actually catches him in bed with someone else, it’s ridiculous at this point
Not even then, it'll be the evil seductress' fault luring him in there where he cried and thought of AJ the whole time.

I don't know what it will take to shut these people up. I have a feeling AJ getting a boyfriend/girlfriend (don't know her orientation) might do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Not even then, it'll be the evil seductress' fault luring him in there where he cried and thought of AJ the whole time.

I don't know what it will take to shut these people up. I have a feeling AJ getting a boyfriend/girlfriend (don't know her orientation) might do it.
Given that someone in the AT is insisting the video Kai posted playing golf is an old one and his hair doesn't match, and others are saynig that Kadiya was all a PR set-up to let AJ and Kai have their relationship in private, I think it would take more than that!! (Why Kai with his perfectly ordinary face and nice but bland personality is regarded as such a prize to be fought over, I am not sure..)

Reactions: 6
Given that someone in the AT is insisting the video Kai posted playing golf is an old one and his hair doesn't match, and others are saynig that Kadiya was all a PR set-up to let AJ and Kai have their relationship in private, I think it would take more than that!! (Why Kai with his perfectly ordinary face and nice but bland personality is regarded as such a prize to be fought over, I am not sure..)
So true! I guess they will have an answer for everything.

AJ and Kai actually date and break up = They haven't really broken up and they're still together
Kai and Nadiya get married = It's a sham! He's really with AJ
AJ/Kai comes out as gay = Lying to hide their secret love
AJ and Kai admit they can't stand each other = Lying to hide their secret relationship
One of them moves to the other side of the world = Secret long distance relationship
AJ has a baby = It's really Kai's

Even if (god forbid it doesn't happen and nobody wants it to) one of them died, the AT would be saying they faked their death to be together.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He better be on that pro line up whenever they decide to finally reveal it!!
Just got my hopes up because Strictly posted, but it was only about Rose and Giovanni being nominated for a BAFTA.

Congrats and all, but that's old news. Come on now Strictly, drop the pro line up already...

So true! I guess they will have an answer for everything.

AJ and Kai actually date and break up = They haven't really broken up and they're still together
Kai and Nadiya get married = It's a sham! He's really with AJ
AJ/Kai comes out as gay = Lying to hide their secret love
AJ and Kai admit they can't stand each other = Lying to hide their secret relationship
One of them moves to the other side of the world = Secret long distance relationship
AJ has a baby = It's really Kai's

Even if (god forbid it doesn't happen and nobody wants it to) one of them died, the AT would be saying they faked their death to be together.
Your posts always kill me 😭 The latest development is that Nadiya should stop going for guys who are involved with other women, who’s gonna tell them??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kai is nice looking but that’s it, he’s just nice. Nothing exceptional nothing awful he’s just a fairly normal 26 year old

Reactions: 7
When people were shipping AJ and Kai on strictly I always thought she could do way better! :LOL:

Reactions: 2
I think Kai's appeal is the everyman quota. The other male Strictly pros don't really look like ordinary blokes, but Kai is a very generic non-threatening looking British fella you could pull in the pub on a Friday night.

Reactions: 9
I saw someone on Twitter saying Kai appeals to the ‘competency kink’- he looks like he’d be handy and able to fix things 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw someone on Twitter saying Kai appeals to the ‘competency kink’- he looks like he’d be handy and able to fix things 😆
I think we had a besotted poster here who used to describe him as "builder Kai" when he wore a beanie so that must be it!

Reactions: 6
So Digital Spy is again speculating that the series airs at a different time due to the World Cup (yet another reason why they shouldn't have picked Qatar) and I wonder if Strictly will actually do anything. No press rumours at all about it so I'm not so sure. I would hope either way that we get a full series or at least 12 weeks, not the truncated 9 week crap again.

If and only if this happens, how about they air a bunch of Strictly specials on BBC 2 in the time slot that Strictly would have had on those Saturday nights? Won't get high ratings whilst the games are on but it would be something for the show to A) celebrate it's 20th series properly and B) something for those who don't like football and want to watch something else. They could have an extended All-Star Christmas Special, maybe a post mortem final It Takes Two, maybe some highlights of the 20 series etc. Plenty of options.

I'd be pissed if we just lost any chance of a decent series of this and IAC all because of football though.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.