Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone now reckons that the BBC is ‘testing the water’ for AJ and Kai to move into presenting as a couple, ‘like Rochelle and Marvin’. I want some of what they are smoking!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So very awkward how 70 % of Dan walkers insta in the last 6 months has been pics of nadiya. Just plain wrong you have a wife ffs some respect

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So very awkward how 70 % of Dan walkers insta in the last 6 months has been pics of nadiya. Just plain wrong you have a wife ffs some respect
I mean I am guessing that as a devout Christian if Dan had feelings for her he wouldn't be posting these cosy posts so much and they are truly just great friends. But I am going to say it: they have great chemistry: the only time I ever really like Nadiya is when she is with him. She is so giggly and relaxed.

Reactions: 6
I thought Karen struggled a bit at times with Greg Wise but nothing came of it so I thought it was just me. But if there was an issue, they must have said to keep smiling and pretend you’re having a ball.
The only friendship angle they used with that partnership was that Greg made nice lunches. Not exactly indicative of a good dance partnership.

It does seem really toxic if someone is having a real difficult time with their partner on the show and are being told to act like BFFs. Just toxic positivity really.

Reactions: 2
I never saw any indication that Karen disliked Greg - they were just very different but I liked that they didn't pretend to be BFF. Greg made his food, Karen laughed at his jokes. She is also so chill that she doesn't indulge in the whole 'friends for life' stuff, which I like. She doesn't do showmances, she's just low drama.
Meanwhile I'd pay for an exposé on the Gio/Laura Whitmore partnership.

Reactions: 15
I never saw any indication that Karen disliked Greg - they were just very different but I liked that they didn't pretend to be BFF. Greg made his food, Karen laughed at his jokes. She is also so chill that she doesn't indulge in the whole 'friends for life' stuff, which I like. She doesn't do showmances, she's just low drama.
Yes - I seem to remember that she was very clear how much she disliked him. Hadn't he just split up from a friend of hers ??

Reactions: 1
Yes - I seem to remember that she was very clear how much she disliked him. Hadn't he just split up from a friend of hers ??
Yeah she was a friend of Georgia's - the consensus was that the producers were trying to stir things by pairing them. Laura clearly found it awkward - I don't know if she hated Gio or if she just resented being part of the producers' attempt to stir up drama and push them together: https://www.hellomagazine.com/celeb...omfortable-strictly-partner-giovanni-pernice/

Reactions: 1
I really like her, it’s so refreshing. I remember her posting a lovely summary when Chris Ramsay went out and a side comment was that she wasn’t going to bang on about being friends for life etc, she’s realistic about the chances of maintaining such things.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I think Karen and Greg had an ok working relationship - I doubt they've stayed in touch, but I remember he posted how he'd made a her a bowl to say thank you for teaching him to dance which I thought was quite sweet

Would love to know if there was more to the Gio/Laura prickliness, but I suspect Laura Whitmore only hints at there being more drama to get a bit of press attention every now and again (can you tell I'm not a fan ha)

Reactions: 9
If it would benefit her in any way, she would already have done it imo. She comes across to me as very aloof and very stand-offish and even though it was a while ago, I think she would have been the same in the Strictly days.

I think if there was any chance she could tell everyone how awful it was without Giovanni/possibly other people coming out and pointing out she wasn’t such a delight herself, she would have done it long ago.

Her thread is really good, haven’t been there for a while actually. I’m no fan either!

Right on cue Kai shows up at a charity event with Nadiya 😭 That should shut DS up for a while…

Reactions: 7
The charity do Dan and co are at is a strictly themed event to fundraising for MND and Rob Burrows. There’s its mostly Yorkshire local “celebs” taking part inc Ed Balls wife. They’ve been talking about it for a week or two on my local bbc news.

Reactions: 2
The charity do Dan and co are at is a strictly themed event to fundraising for MND and Rob Burrows. There’s its mostly Yorkshire local “celebs” taking part inc Ed Balls wife. They’ve been talking about it for a week or two on my local bbc news.
I would pay to see Ed reprise gangnam style, honestly

Kai is such a troll! The DS lot are consoling themselves with the fact that the dance had 'no chemistry' (it was a jive, not a rumba!) and that they apparently stood apart in all the photos (except that Sally Nugent posted a pic where they are side by side and Kai has his hand on Nadiya's waist).
Anyway, Katya was also there, presumably as she is pals with Ed and Yvette. Who knows if Kai was booked to come along and perform with Nadiya as they needed or a male pro, or he turned up to support his girlfriend

Katya has posted some stories of them dancing, it looks amazing (as you would expect!). The mental gymnastics is quite something- a 5 second look/hug is enough to confirm a secret relationship but turning up at the ball and dancing with Nadiya is inconsequential.

As an aside, it really warms my heart that Katya is really close still with Ed and his family, and it still makes me cross that she gets such a pasting in the papers as she comes across as lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No idea, why dont you ask him yourself 🙄
Well you are the one who posted it…

Katya has posted some stories of them dancing, it looks amazing (as you would expect!). The mental gymnastics is quite something- a 5 second look/hug is enough to confirm a secret relationship but turning up at the ball and dancing with Nadiya is inconsequential.

As an aside, it really warms my heart that Katya is really close still with Ed and his family, and it still makes me cross that she gets such a pasting in the papers as she comes across as lovely.
I love Katya. Of course what happened in 2018 was awful but at the end of the day I think she’s paid for that more than enough by now. She’s an extremely talented dancer, seems like a genuinely lovely person and actually cares and does her bit for the planet which I really like.

Kai is such a troll! The DS lot are consoling themselves with the fact that the dance had 'no chemistry' (it was a jive, not a rumba!) and that they apparently stood apart in all the photos (except that Sally Nugent posted a pic where they are side by side and Kai has his hand on Nadiya's waist).
Anyway, Katya was also there, presumably as she is pals with Ed and Yvette. Who knows if Kai was booked to come along and perform with Nadiya as they needed or a male pro, or he turned up to support his girlfriend
I just had a look and my god, they are actually insane. So they understand that Kai went to the charity ball for work, yet fail to understand that him turning up on comic relief was also work?? And that he didn’t turn up because he’s with AJ? I actually feel bad for these people if they genuinely believe the rubbish they are typing.

Last edited:
I just had a look and my god, they are actually insane. So they understand that Kai we[/QUOTE]
Well you are the one who posted it…

I know I am the one who posted it!! It did not merit your sarcastic bitchy reply!! I was merely commenting that Dan had something to do with the charity event.

I wish I hadn't bothered!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.