Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a look and my god, they are actually insane. So they understand that Kai we
[/QUOTE]
What lol? All I said was that I was aware that Dan went and asked what that had to do with Kai, chill 😂 No bitchy response here!

Dan has posted the full clip of Kai and Nadiya's jive. Would love to see Nadiya with a Danny Mac- style ringer next series, just so she can go all out like this

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Dan has posted the full clip of Kai and Nadiya's jive. Would love to see Nadiya with a Danny Mac- style ringer next series, just so she can go all out like this

She is just incredible, her and Kai dance so well together. If anyone deserves a ringer it’s Nadiya, she’s one of the only longer standing pros who hasn’t had one yet.

Reactions: 12
Amazing! So he spent Thursday evening with Nadiya choreographing too! And the little kiss at the end..

Reactions: 2
Amazing! So he spent Thursday evening with Nadiya choreographing too! And the little kiss at the end..
Don’t tell you know who that they spent time together choreographing it, they think Kai has been traveling and staying with AJ since last week 😉 In all seriousness though, these pros truly amaze me. I know it’s their job but the fact they are able to choreograph and learn something so quickly is incredible.

Reactions: 5
My 'today I learned' is that a few months before Strictly started in 2004, a show in Australia called Strictly Dancing began, and although it didn't have celebs and pros dancing together, it was a competition where pairs had to dance various dance styles. A same sex pair came runner-up in 2005:

And the host was cheesy af :LOL::

It's interesting how a show with a similar name and format started round about the same time as our Strictly, but they don't appear to be related 🧐

Reactions: 5
So the DS AT is in meltdown for the millionth time. One of them got an anon DM saying that somebody had told them that Kai kissed AJ when he came on stage for Comic Relief last week. Then they have found a random Daily Fail comment saying that someone's cousin served AJ and Kai in a restaurant in Antigua! (AJ is there on hols with a pal at the moment).
Add to that the dissection of a rehearsal pic of Kai and Nadiya for their jive in which he has resting witch face, as opposed to the 24/7 glow he had with AJ and ta-dah, relationship confirmed!

:oops:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So the DS AT is in meltdown for the millionth time. One of them got an anon DM saying that somebody had told them that Kai kissed AJ when he came on stage for Comic Relief last week. Then they have found a random Daily Fail comment saying that someone's cousin served AJ and Kai in a restaurant in Antigua! (AJ is there on hols with a pal at the moment).
Add to that the dissection of a rehearsal pic of Kai and Nadiya for their jive in which he has resting witch face, as opposed to the 24/7 glow he had with AJ and ta-dah, relationship confirmed!

Complete nutters. Why do they always have a "friend" who seems to know where they are? 🤣

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t honestly be surprised if AJ and Kai spark something up, can’t say I’m hoping for it or even give a toss either way BUT I do think they have a nice chemistry and that they probably bonded on the show, went separate ways and may have rekindled, whether it be friends or more, off the back of the show.
Kai and Nadiya obviously had their fling but without the risk of sounding like a DS maniac, I do think it’s just been two, young good looking people enjoying each other’s company and good on them!
I wouldn’t be surprised if she has got back with her ex off the back of her trip after tour, I never got the impression ( from what we saw) that Kai meant massive amounts to her for more than what it was.

Reactions: 1
Caught a few clips of the tour few weeks back on YouTube and the whole thing looked like one big chav fest . Max George would go to the opening of an envelope as far a I can see

Caught a few clips of the tour few weeks back on YouTube and the whole thing looked like one big chav fest . Max George would go to the opening of an envelope as far a I can see
It's so random how Max had ended up on the recently finished tour and is going to be singing on the up.coming one.
He hardly set the dance floor alight on his series so why on earth pick him years later to tour. So there were no previous male contestants available? None at all?
Kai has popped up playing golf with his brother- looks sunny but it sure ain't Antigua 😁

Reactions: 7

Lol - they are complete maniacs! Completely ignoring all the tab stories re him having his tongue down Nadiya's throat last week at the charity do and, much more conclusive proof he's currently in sunny Southend not Antigua on his own Insta.

Reactions: 3
I can't believe brigid92 and karenburke lied!

This reminds me of the infamous incident last year when someone in the DM comments said they saw Ranvir and Gio out together - the fans went nuts, because why would a random make that up? and it came out eventually that it had been someone in the fandom trying to stir drama and using the DM comments to do so! so there is form for this.

You couldn't make it up - the latest theory is Kai is posting old videos to throw none-believers off the scent and cover up his real whereabouts with AJ in Antigua. Apparently, it is far too cold for the wearing of shorts in Southend today [so the Met Office is obviously in on the cover up too!]

• Haha
I can't believe brigid92 and karenburke lied!

This reminds me of the infamous incident last year when someone in the DM comments said they saw Ranvir and Gio out together - the fans went nuts, because why would a random make that up? and it came out eventually that it had been someone in the fandom trying to stir drama and using the DM comments to do so! so there is form for this.

I can completely see the entertainment value in messing with the heads of the deluded, obsessive stans. In fact, I’m quite tempted to drop a few breadcrumbs myself 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, I for one am shocked that someone's imaginary 'airline friend' was not an accurate source of information 😂

Kai and Nadiya could be papped going at it in the middle of a golf course and that thread would try and argue it's all a distraction technique

• Haha
It’s crazy it is months after the show and the Rio /kJ fans can’t see that their faves only meet up for jobs and to get their mugs on our Telly.

(However I enjoy reading the DS drivel so l hope they continue being deluded)

Reactions: 4
Well, I for one am shocked that someone's imaginary 'airline friend' was not an accurate source of information 😂

Kai and Nadiya could be papped going at it in the middle of a golf course and that thread would try and argue it's all a distraction technique
Or that they’d hired lookalikes to do it so that K & AJ could spend time together without being bothered 😆

I wonder if the obsessive are the same ones who were deranged about Matt & Flavia and Brian Fortuna and Ali Bastian? I wonder if they just flit from one ‘couple’ obsession to another?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.