Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shirley just seems publicity hungry, I think some are in the case of keeping their enemies closer with Dan Wootton but I do think he & Shirley are genuine.

Danny JJ might be a bit difficult (though it takes two to tango in any pairing) but I do kinda like that he's burst the "happy family, we're all BFFs" bubble.
Me too, I actually used to love seeing the real training videos when people *shock* argued and got annoyed at eachother. Totally fed up of the toxic positivity BFF crap they churn out.

Reactions: 6
Me too, I actually used to love seeing the real training videos when people *shock* argued and got annoyed at eachother. Totally fed up of the toxic positivity BFF crap they churn out.
Oh for the days of Karen and Ramps slamming doors on each other!

Gosh the body language in that photo 😬😬
Can’t surely be any way the DS crazies can ship that up??
Just watch them!

Reactions: 2
The producer at DWTS is finally gone (the one who was responsible for pretty much all of their many issues from 2018 onwards). Too much to hope that it will be the same here?

Reactions: 5
The producer at DWTS is finally gone (the one who was responsible for pretty much all of their many issues from 2018 onwards). Too much to hope that it will be the same here?
Speaking of DWTS, I saw that one of the female pros (Daniella) broke her ankle on stage during the live tour! How awful for her, especially as I think it’s her first proper tour.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh for the days of Karen and Ramps slamming doors on each other!

Just watch them!
Absolutely - how did these programmes get so predictable and vanilla. Its inevitable that some of these pairings will be tense or difficult - be good to see more of that.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely - how did these programmes get so predictable and vanilla. Its inevitable that some of these pairings will be tense or difficult - be good to see more of that.
Absolutely! It's all part of the challenge of learning. We need to see people as human beings, and not just through the mawkish channeling of sob stories to sell a dance.

• Heart
DS have turned a nice moment of AJ and Kai dancing on comic relief to indicating they are together, I'm tired.
4pqiv06a9su61.jpg

• Haha
I see that Max George has split up with his girlfriend and the papers just have to mention Katya even though they only danced together for a month on tour. Can't they give her a break?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The AJ and Kai AT have less logic and rational thought than my toddler. They are spinning quite the love story there.

I notice Nadiya is rehearsing for something with Dan, and I would howl with laughter if Kai attends that.

Last edited:
The series is over months ago and they are all still clinging on and trying profit with spin off shows and duos it’s rather sad . I don’t believe dancing on ice pros are allowed to do this other than respective coaching jobs etc

The series is over months ago and they are all still clinging on and trying profit with spin off shows and duos it’s rather sad . I don’t believe dancing on ice pros are allowed to do this other than respective coaching jobs etc
I don’t see any problem with it tbh, it’s for charity at the end of the day 🤷🏻‍♀️ Dancing on ice is irrelevant the other 9 months of the year however strictly is always relevant imo, so I can see why the DOI pros never get asked to do anything like this.

Absolutely! It's all part of the challenge of learning. We need to see people as human beings, and not just through the mawkish channeling of sob stories to sell a dance.
I thought Karen struggled a bit at times with Greg Wise but nothing came of it so I thought it was just me. But if there was an issue, they must have said to keep smiling and pretend you’re having a ball.

They’re fooling nobody. I struggle to believe every couple gets on, there are no big egos, no tension when folk are physically exhausted. I struggle to work a few hours a day with a couple of colleagues because I would never willingly spend time with them, throw in hours of dancing and you better believe there wouldn’t be any BFF nonsense 😂

OMG I can't believe they still ship them together after he was snogging Nadiya on tour! Lunacy.

Reactions: 3
I see that Max George has split up with his girlfriend and the papers just have to mention Katya even though they only danced together for a month on tour. Can't they give her a break?
Poor Katya, I wish they would leave her alone. It could be that he has signed up for these tours because the relationship wasn’t working rather than him cheating? He maybe came at the right time for Stacey Giggs but I would imagine being married to the hideous Ryan for a number of years would have taken its toll on her? I don’t think we can rule an affair out but it’s harsh to link her to the split!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.