Strictly come Dancing 2022 #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too much Neil as usual
I see that many of you dislike Neil, I really know nothing about him apart from the colour of his hair, and that he is not one of the dancers who dances with the celebrities. Can anyone enlighten me as to why he isn’t popular ?

Reactions: 1
Oh wow they all really loved Ellie and Jojo didn’t they?
When do they normally start doing two dances each? Is not normally the quarter final?
I think Kym could be out next if she’s back next week. She had gained a bit of momentum after being in the bottom two but I don’t think she was missed last night.
Semi-final. But they'll have extra time this year as the next show is Friday and then SF the following Sunday.

Reactions: 1
I see that many of you dislike Neil, I really know nothing about him apart from the colour of his hair, and that he is not one of the dancers who dances with the celebrities. Can anyone enlighten me as to why he isn’t popular ?
If nothing else it’s because a bloke of 40 who still thinks ‘pranks’ are hilarious makes my eyes roll.
When those pranks include putting mustard in the mouth of some who is asleep, taking car keys moving the car and putting the keys back, wrapping cars in cling film, locking someone who doesn’t like dogs in a room with a dog … I feel allowed to think they are a bit of a twonk.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Her and Helen seem to have a lovely friendship too. And very loyal Twitter fans. I’ve decided that if I were famous, I’d want to inexplicably have loads of teenage girl stans who find my imperfections endearing and inspiring. I’m kind of a benign megalomaniac I think.

Reactions: 11

Wow, turns out Vito is trilingual! Italian, English, and Simlish! I love that the one bit he gets right, umbrella, he doesn’t even put the emphasis on the right syllable
Vito singing absolute shite is all I need in my life right now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I was utterly indifferent to their dances, but that leaving speech had me in BITS! 😭😭😭
It was so heartfelt and sincere, I felt a tear forming in my eye. I didn’t warm to her on The Great Pottery Showdown, my only experience of her, but I have grown to like her very much. Glad she got to wear at least one beautiful outfit. She did so well. Felt sorry for wee Molly, keeping her on tenterhooks like that. So glad she is still in the competition

Reactions: 11
He was destined for the final from dance one, though
I watched his first dance again today. It was genuinely brilliant- I don't think he's done better than that tbh which isn't a great 'journey.' I wouldn't mind him being in the final but he shouldn't win.

Reactions: 3
If nothing else it’s because a bloke of 40 who still thinks ‘pranks’ are hilarious makes my eyes roll.
When those pranks include putting mustard in the mouth of some who is asleep, taking car keys moving the car and putting the keys back, wrapping cars in cling film, locking someone who doesn’t like dogs in a room with a dog … I feel allowed to think they are a bit of a twonk.
Thank you, think you are correct in your opinion. 😉

Reactions: 2
He just makes me feel sick when I look at him I can’t explain it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was lovely, so sincere.
The way she kept talking and he was getting more and more emotional and I know she wasn’t doing it on purpose to make him cry but she didn’t stop I thought he was going to dissolve into a puddle of tears.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.