Strictly come Dancing 2022 #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel for Fleur. It’s harsh as hell, particularly as she’s one of the best dancers left and has been pretty consistently good from the beginning.
I genuinely GENUINELY don’t understand the problem some people appear to have with her. She seems like a perfectly nice woman.
I think the problem is it’s the same people that are voting between her and Molly. Molly got their vote this week after being in the dance off last week. The same thing will prob happen next week but vice versa. I would vote Fleur if I wasn’t hopelessly devoted to Gorka 🤣

Reactions: 6
Carlos is great ⭐ he deserves to reach the final stages in the competition. Molly wannabe white girl however... Boring af.
[I'll get my coat now].
How do you figure she's a 'wannabe white girl'? And what does that even mean?

Reactions: 19
I see that many of you dislike Neil, I really know nothing about him apart from the colour of his hair, and that he is not one of the dancers who dances with the celebrities. Can anyone enlighten me as to why he isn’t popular ?
He's just abit of a joke. I think initially it felt like they got him in to be the 'new Kevin' but he never really had any luck with his partners, then there was the Kayja stuff, then he got benched and basically only pops up on It Takes Two and VT's to goof around.

Also didn't he get a 21 year old gf, try and get her a visa and then she left him for a woman while he was in Covid quarantine?

Reactions: 3
The Rose and Gio FB group (don’t ask which one as they open and close all the time with many angst ridden posts and sucking up to the admin) have really taken against Vito for some reason 🤔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
The Rose and Gio FB group (don’t ask which one as they open and close all the time with many angst ridden posts and sucking up to the admin) have really taken against Vito for some reason 🤔
I think there are two: one of them loves him and sees him as a Gio replacement (they call him Russ in reference to the Ross replacement on Friends) while the other, bigger group hates him because nobody will ever measure up to Gio and apparently Vito is always getting the limelight! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s showing their fave up by being good at dancing and a funny character.

• Heart
amazing that, after a fairly nuanced conversation about racism here yesterday, someone came in, literally typed that nonsense and hit “post reply”.

op please come back and explain it. i would love to hear the reasoning.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He just makes me feel sick when I look at him I can’t explain it
I think for me, I don't particularly dislike him, but he's one if those ' tries too hard' people, always doing something to get his face in front of the camera. And his dodgy taste in 25 year old 'girlfriends' who are clearly using him for publicity/visas. It's like he was their last resort, as he always says yes!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Hands up who had to Google 🧐

He's not the man that has been sat in the audience supporting her though? I thought they were her parents?
Her dad is Dave Rainford who sits in the audience to support her, and not Dave Rainford the Egghead who sadly died.

• Heart
Hands up who had to Google 🧐

He's not the man that has been sat in the audience supporting her though? I thought they were her parents?
I think if you google Dave Rainford a different Dave Rainford comes up 😆 her dad is a footballer (lower leagues) and is best known for being the only full time footballer to also have a normal job. Works for the premier league now.

My mind us mostly blown because he's definitely only like 42 max. Seems so young to have a daughter on strictly 😆

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.