Strictly come Dancing 2022 #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm concerned because I'm now thinking Will is going to go all the way. He obviously has a lot of voters 😭 I do love Miss Saigon though.

Reactions: 4
I think I'm ready for it to be done because it just feels so meh this year and I think the early high scores played a part in that. Some early dances did deserve high scores but after they got the first one it was like the scores weren't allowed dip back down again for dances that weren't great. It makes it feel like everyone is on the same level when they clearly aren't. The scoring hasn't been great at all this year.
Yeah, I’m rapidly losing interest. I was really startling to get invested in Kym & Graziano, but I fear now that she may either not be well enough to come back next week, or will suffer from too little rehearsal time and be out next week. 🙁

Reactions: 6
Yeah, Strictly fatigue is setting in for me too and I'm ready for the series to be over 😔 it's too overproduced and it's like the judges/producers have an idea of how they want the leaderboard to look and they mark to make it happen, no matter how the dance goes.

Another crappy pro dance as well, although it did include this moment 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah, I’m rapidly losing interest. I was really startling to get invested in Kym & Graziano, but I fear now that she may either not be well enough to come back next week, or will suffer from too little rehearsal time and be out next week. 🙁
Agree. Think she may pull out, but if not, her momentum may be totally lost.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yeah, Strictly fatigue is setting in for me too and I'm ready for the series to be over 😔 it's too overproduced and it's like the judges/producers have an idea of how they want the leaderboard to look and they mark to make it happen, no matter how the dance goes.

Another crappy pro dance as well, although it did include this moment 😆

That’s the face of someone who has had their car clingfilmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know if I can watch ITT tomorrow, Ellie and Johannes had me already shedding a tear tonight, they obviously had a lovely friendship develop. Friday's SCD is just over an hour so no extra filler and I hope it will be a better show for it but will feel very strange and having the results on a Saturday.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't know if I can watch ITT tomorrow, Ellie and Johannes had me already shedding a tear tonight, they obviously had a lovely friendship develop. Friday's SCD is just over an hour so no extra filler and I hope it will be a better show for it but will feel very strange and having the results on a Saturday.
It's Janette tomorrow so her awkward interviewing style will undermine any pathos!

On another note, I didn't realise they film the guest singer on Sat too (of course). So poor Vito had to dance the rumba, then change and do his routine with Karen, then change back and re-rumba! Poor lamb - he must be shattered.

ETA: apparently they don't always do this so presumably this was pre-recorded, or he wouldn't have had the energy for the lick!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It's Janette tomorrow so her awkward interviewing style will undermine any pathos!

On another note, I didn't realise they film the guest singer on Sat too (of course). So poor Vito had to dance the rumba, then change and do his routine with Karen, then change back and re-rumba! Poor lamb - he must be shattered.
Maybe tiredness is why Vito has been so quiet on social media today.

• Sad
Reactions: 4

I’ll revive him 🥰

Smug Will - if he wins I’ll never watch Strictly again. 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh wow they all really loved Ellie and Jojo didn’t they?
When do they normally start doing two dances each? Is not normally the quarter final?
I think Kym could be out next if she’s back next week. She had gained a bit of momentum after being in the bottom two but I don’t think she was missed last night.

Reactions: 3

Wow, turns out Vito is trilingual! Italian, English, and Simlish! I love that the one bit he gets right, umbrella, he doesn’t even put the emphasis on the right syllable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

ETA: apparently they don't always do this so presumably this was pre-recorded, or he wouldn't have had the energy for the lick!
Vito and Karen 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 dancing, wow.

Yes, I really wish it was Rylan that they were going to be on with.

Really?! I don't rate his dancing tbh. The fact he's a miserable sod just makes it worse.
He actually didn't mention his kids tonight. I was amazed!

Reactions: 5
Jojo and Ellie’s speeches were so lovely, what a fab pair. Her time to go but I’m so chuffed she got a great run and a lovely end.

Agree re: Gio and Richie- I was amazed he made such a mess of it, particularly appearing so cold and disinterested, after he got so much goodwill from last year. Jojo really showed how to play a new partnership to the best.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.