Strictly come Dancing 2022 #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love Will to get the boot today. Even though Ellie is probably the weakest dancer left I’d rather her stay another week than him. At least she has a personality that isn’t centred around “woe be me”

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It takes two is on after the live show for semi final?
Just checked and it's:
Musicals Week (week 11): Friday Dec 2nd, 8pm (so contestants only have 2.5 days to learn dance!). Results show: Sat 3rd, 5:40pm
Semi-final: Sunday December 11, 7:15 - 9pm; results show: Monday: 8:15 (ITT immediately after at 9pm!)

So confusing!!

Reactions: 3
Just checked and it's:
Musicals Week (week 11): Friday Dec 2nd, 8pm (so contestants only have 2.5 days to learn dance!). Results show: Sat 3rd, 5:40pm
Semi-final: Sunday December 11, 7:15 - 9pm; results show: Monday: 8:15 (ITT immediately after at 9pm!)

So confusing!!
I guess one good thing is that the celebs have potentially 2 extra days to rehearse for the semi final - so we might possibly get a higher standard of dancing when it usually feels a bit sloppy because everyone is knackered trying to learn 2 dances in 3-4 days

Reactions: 6
I guess one good thing is that the celebs have potentially 2 extra days to rehearse for the semi final - so we might possibly get a higher standard of dancing when it usually feels a bit sloppy because everyone is knackered trying to learn 2 dances in 3-4 days
Definitely - they will need it for the 2 dances. This coming week will be challenging though!

Reactions: 2
Actually I think Vito should just have a TV show of his own. He’s hilarious, has the looks, great dancer & (not so) great singer 🤣

Reactions: 17
Just checked and it's:

So confusing!!
God, Musicals Week is going to be a tough one for them, less time to rehearse plus they have to include extra dancers in their dance.

Reactions: 3
Somebody better be doing Moulin Rouge for musicals week. One of the biggest new shows on the West End at the moment. Incredible soundtrack and huge variety of dances possible from the soundtrack.

Personally I want a dance to Backstage Romance from the show.

Reactions: 6
Actually I think Vito should just have a TV show of his own. He’s hilarious, has the looks, great dancer & (not so) great singer 🤣
I'd be in favour of the BBC ditching the Anton/Gio travelogue and replacing it with a series of Vito, Graziano, and Gio driving round southern Italy, singing along to songs on the radio, arguing about food, and introducing us to all their mammas! Arduino can pop up in an episode to be ambiguously gay.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I'd be in favour of the BBC ditching the Anton/Gio travelogue and replacing it with a series of Vito, Graziano, and Gio driving round southern Italy, singing along to songs on the radio, arguing about food, and introducing us to all their mammas! Arduino can pop up in an episode to be ambiguously gay.
!!!!! - who do i write to about this?!?

(can we randomly have nikita in there too and have him speak only in italian)

Reactions: 12
Nah not Gio… Nikita and Aljaz.. we need all that Labrador energy together because it would be fantastically lovely chaos. Gio would suck the fun out it.

Reactions: 4
!!!!! - who do i write to about this?!?

(can we randomly have nikita in there too and have him speak only in italian)
Aw! Nikita with his perfect Italian! Yes, he can navigate.
(Vito mentioned recently in a live that he is good friends with Nikita's sister who is a pro on Italian DWTS. Small world..).

Reactions: 5
Have they ever used 'Once Upon A December' for musicals week? Someone could have the most specular waltz to that.

Reactions: 4
Have they ever used 'Once Upon A December' for musicals week? Someone could have the most specular waltz to that.
what a gorgeous choice!!! the staging of it in the show is absolutely beautiful too - it would be amazing.

they sadly never go outside of the box with musical week, there are so many wonderful songs that could make great routines but you know they’ll be doing mary poppins and frozen. hope someone does something from six though!

Somebody better be doing Moulin Rouge for musicals week. One of the biggest new shows on the West End at the moment. Incredible soundtrack and huge variety of dances possible from the soundtrack.

Personally I want a dance to Backstage Romance from the show.
also an amazing choice!

i know they already used it but the moulin rouge version of only girl in the world/material girl is great too.

Reactions: 1
what a gorgeous choice!!! the staging of it in the show is absolutely beautiful too - it would be amazing.

they sadly never go outside of the box with musical week, there are so many wonderful songs that could make great routines but you know they’ll be doing mary poppins and frozen.
Is there any specific reason why they don't cast their net wider?

Reactions: 1
Is there any specific reason why they don't cast their net wider?
no clue. i have seen people say it’s sometimes a rights issue (and this is why they also reuse some songs) but i don’t know. i suppose they also try and stick to the popular ones people will know. if they went outside of the usual crowd pleasers they would find some real gems.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.