Strictly come Dancing 2021 #24 2021 final

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised the studio hasn't flooded with all the bawling and crying so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
once again John looking not as good beside Johannes :unsure:
I've really gone off Johannes this series as it has become so obvious how much he outdances his partners, I've seen some of the pros live and they're a different level, they all dance down to their celeb, well within reason, there was no helping some of Anton's previous! But seriously, he's all me me me and it's a shame as I like John a lot and I would love a same sex couple to win, but I love Rose and can't bring myself to vote for Johannes.

Reactions: 31
I have loved Rose and Gio the whole series but tonight I preferred J&J. I wish AJ had been able to do a showdance, it would have been amazing I am sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok, Rose lovers calm down! her odds have shortened even further since the showdance. She has it won. Either of them would be a worthy winner.

Reactions: 4
I won Bake Off and I want this. Yesterday he said he was not bothered about winning it. Make your mind up.

Reactions: 11
If it was based on tonight alone I think J&J should win as Roses dances were a little boring. Overall I would rather Rose to win. AJ is my favourite and in gutted she couldn't dance, I didn't think she would win but she would have definitely added some excitement.

Reactions: 15
Well ive used all my 6 free votes.
I do think Giovanni is overdue a win but his and Rose's dances bored me tonight so I've voted for John and johannes.
Mainly because their Pirate dance is bloody awesome.

Reactions: 6
I genuinely don’t understand why Jason Gillikson had to be involved with the show dances. He literally brought nothing to the table. It’s not as though Giovanni and Johannes couldn’t have done it themselves. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's much closer than I thought it'd be, but I still think Rose will win.

Reactions: 2
Wow that was amazing 👏 I'm surprising myself a lot tonight cause I never rated John as a dancer.
I always thought he could dance, I didn’t think he was a performer but he’s brought that the last few weeks which is when I’ve warmed to him

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.