Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moonbeams

Chatty Member
I am delighted Rose won.

Thank you to everyone, I live alone and this thread has been such lovely company on Saturday nights during the middle of a pandemic where social interactions come with a health warning.

I sincerely hope that when Strictly rolls around again in 2022 we are so much more content, happy and optimistic. Merry Christmas! 🤍🥰✨🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 66

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I know they’re both professional dancers but seeing Aljaz and Janette dancing together just shows how incredible he is. She is incredible too obviously ⭐

• Heart
Reactions: 63

lockdown sux

VIP Member
Can I say the real winners of strictly are the tattlers !! I’ve laughed so much with you guys.
This gif says it all !! hopefully we are all here next year for madness ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

BananaSmith

Chatty Member
Have to say I'm a little disappointed Tom and Amy didn't storm the stage and rip the glitterball out of Rose and Gio's grasp.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I'm going to be charitable and say AJ's painkilling meds are making her emotional.

(Been there 😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 39

jfletcher

VIP Member

Noooo....I don't want Bruno back!
They’re absolute fools if they replace Anton with Bruno. By the time the new series of Strictly comes around, it’ll have been three years since Bruno was last on the judging panel. The show has flourished without him and I haven’t seen any fans of the show crying out for his return. But I have seen lots of praise for Anton who’s proven to be an excellent judge and the respect the professionals have for him is clear.

We’ll keep Anton and DWTS can have Bruno.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Have the brought this gospel choir in because they’ve suddenly realise the singers can’t sing?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

glasgow27

VIP Member
Sorry to be ageist but Anton is in his 50s, he was actually older than every female celeb this year and can't handle celebs who don't do the joke act routine plus pretty much all of the younger pros can dance circles around him. What asset is he to the pro lineup? He has a new role that he's actually good at, keep him in it and don't f*ck this one up BBC. You'll just screw a younger pro out of having their shot.

I actually would consider not watching next year if a young pro got ditched for Anton to do his usual 2-3 weeks with a duffer and Bruno to return with his usual schtick that we've already seen for over 15 years. And it's not like Bruno isn't earning plenty of money judging at the Tyra Show in the States.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

boomska

Chatty Member
After I heard Tom and his wife claimed self-employed furlough loan from the government, it made me dislike him. Strictly has made me disgusted with him.

HIm, and his wife and amy can all go away

• Heart
Reactions: 35