Strictly come Dancing 2021 #24 2021 final

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone shove a bag over Johannes’ head then I might like him again

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think that was a bit clunky but at least it was fun, John looked to really enjoy Himself. And I love that song.

Reactions: 7
Gospel choir did that song justice. Nice to have a bit of a party vibe finally. (J&J showdance)

Reactions: 13
I think John might win it.
I prefer Rose as a dancer but J and J have flung everything at this final.
Tough call.
I like them both.

Reactions: 15
I'm glad there's representation on strictly but tonight does feel like it's deaf community vs gay community lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well if that Jason was in charge of theirs too I bet AJ's would have been tit too!
I can't quite remember what was said but I got the impression it was Kai's choreography. Jason gives all the dances a once over anyway so maybe they have just overexaggerated his involvement.

Reactions: 2
It goes to show that Rose and John were more of the groundbreakers this season with the deaf and lgbqt community.....Aj would have been good as well but I think Rose and John needed to be in the final over her.

Reactions: 8
John definitely had the better night. Rose is a better dancer but felt a bit boring tonight.

Reactions: 18
I don’t think I can watch anymore because I feel like J and J are going to win and I’ll be so gutted 😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I feel like Rose was done so dirty on that show dance, J&J did an amazing job with theirs

Reactions: 24
I don't get that vibe from them. I think Gio has been challenged by her and he likes it, and she has achieved so much thatvthey have just over doing it, but that's it.
It was her comment that she was a seed when she started and found herself/grown etc. If her BF ain’t proposing soon I think she will move one.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.