Strictly come Dancing 2021 #24 2021 final

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching on catch up- 7 year old is traumatised by Ed Sheerans face. Whats he done?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m waiting to hear Rose has split from he boyfriend soon 😁
I don't get that vibe from them. I think Gio has been challenged by her and he likes it, and she has achieved so much that they have just loved doing it, but that's it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
That was more of a show dance but maybe a bit sloppy in parts for me? Don’t know if that’s just me

Reactions: 9
Wow that was amazing 👏 I'm surprising myself a lot tonight cause I never rated John as a dancer.

Reactions: 5
I think Rose & Gio's dances have been too sweet & twee.
Not enough variety, why didn't they throw that Tango in?
*gulp*
hope I'm wrong

Reactions: 25
I did quite like that but again JoJo over dancing and not in sync with John. I think the couples choice have made the showdances much less impressive.

Reactions: 17
I thought they would have more pro dances because AJ isn’t dancing but they have just filled the space with a lot of talking. It’s boring and such an anti climax to this season.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.