Strictly come Dancing 2021 #24 2021 final

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the CC kind of did the same work as the showdance. But everyone has already voted for her anyway!
Gio's body language when Rose's boyfriend was mentioned! #judijames

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I feel like the CC kind of did the same work as the showdance. But everyone has already voted for her anyway!
This was very telling I think! The cross of the arms!

Reactions: 19
Agree with everyone saying we need AJ to brighten and energise things a bit more

Reactions: 20
Just thinking if they cut all the soppyness, the show could be over in 30 minutes!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I found Rose’s last dance a bit of a let down. I like the jazzy, up beat dances and this was a bit meh.

Reactions: 29
It's definitely missing something tonight. Feels a bit flat without AJ and Kai's excuberance and charisma.

Reactions: 26
I missed it what happened?

Reactions: 1
The Showdance round is where I really miss AJ, I think she’d have brought something the other two didn’t.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.