Strictly come Dancing 2021 #24 2021 final

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking if they cut all the soppyness, the show could be over in 30 minutes!
Annoys me that after each dance Claudia asks them ‘what do you want to say to Giovanni/Johannes?’. Hello, they already said it the first time you asked!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Have the brought this gospel choir in because they’ve suddenly realise the singers can’t sing?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This is such a weird final. To say they’re a couple down it seems so rushed and they’ve not even talked to AJ yet. Gio looks broken, everyone’s crying… it’s all very emotional

Reactions: 25
Don't think it's usually mentioned but the one show dance that stood out for me was Louis and Flavia. Now that was amazing.

Reactions: 20
Showdances will never live up to Louis and Flavia for me, but that was a joyful final dance !

Reactions: 15
Tbf at least this was an actual dance and not just lift after lift 😬

Reactions: 15
TONE IT DOWN JOHANNES FFS.

Roses showdance was just being thrown around by Gio and this is just Johannes twirling around John.

Dare I say it. I'm bored 😥

Reactions: 25
Johannes spinning, was that a nod to Shirley’s signature move?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.