Strictly come Dancing 2021 #24 2021 final

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing to do with dance but I loved Rose’s Showdance dress

Reactions: 13
I am happy my two favourites are in the final but it really needed some flavour and oomph.

JJ over dances again, he is amazing but it makes John look like he’s in week 6.

Reactions: 6
I'm just pissed off Claudia isn't wearing some hot black sparkly number. Always love her black outfits.

Reactions: 14
Neither show dance was particularly great… both were danced well but neither was great in terms of choreography or themes. They both gave me stage school showcase vibes rather than show dance in the strictly final vibes. I feel they could’ve been done in any other week.

Reactions: 11
It’s always a good idea to look at the betting’s odds to see how the voting is going.

Reactions: 2
Rose's show dance was lovely but so safe imo.
Gio's own ideas and choreography would have been more exciting. He is a terrific choreographer.
J and J's dances this final have been the most interesting.
That might swing it for them.

Reactions: 8
Poor AJ. Must be so gutting not to be able to dance in the final.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Obviously 🙄 but I mean the interpreter isn't there telling her what the co star has said so she knows what to say next???
It’s scripted and Rose can lip read.

There are so many areas of life that deaf people have to navigate without the support of an interpreter where you think one would or should be provided. It’s lovely Strictly have given Rose an interpreter to support her through a challenging experience.

Reactions: 13
I think Johannes can’t help but outdance his partner, I don’t think he does it on purpose but rather he is one of those people that is naturally exuberant.

Reactions: 24
Still rooting for Rose and Gio but based on that showdance alone I'd give the glitter ball to J&J.

Reactions: 5
I wasn't sure if I was going to vote at all AJ has been my winner since her week 1 Jive. But if AJ and Kai can sit there and watch all that knowing their dances would have been amazing then the least I could do was join in. All 6 votes to John.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.