Strictly come Dancing 2021 #24 2021 final

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think in their heads they feel they are a super popular pairing who just got screwed over by the judges?

I feel like Tom thinks Strictly fans will be chatting in the future and be all “What do you remember most about Strictly 2021?” “Why Tom and Amy of course.” 🙄
Very much so, they said something in one of their lives that gave the impression they think they were a shock elimination it was a complete fluke they went out when they did because the judges didn't understand their artistry.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Christ this is just embarrassing. If it was AJ and Kai - like she’d made a speedy recovery and they were showing the dance they couldn’t do in the final - then I would understand it. But these two smug jokers were voted off ages ago, because no one wanted them in anymore. They really need to get over themselves 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Christ this is just embarrassing. If it was AJ and Kai - like she’d made a speedy recovery and they were showing the dance they couldn’t do in the final - then I would understand it. But these two smug jokers were voted off ages ago, because no one wanted them in anymore. They really need to get over themselves 🤦🏼‍♀️
The weird thing is when they did the live they got quite a few questioning them on WHY they thought it was necessary, Amy at one point appears to notice the negative comments and quickly pulls Tom away from the camera to dance.
It comes across as two people indulging in an emotional affair trying to find reasons to justify prolonged contact.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.