Strictly come dancing 2021 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF Why is Max doing the live tour??? Jamie or Maisie would've made much more sense!?
What a ridiculous booking. I didn't mind Max, but he was so uninvested in the show and didn't stand out at all. Maybe someone pulled out at the last minute? Maisie or Jamie would have been a great on the tour

But you know what this means - thousands of people now get the pleasure of sitting through that Simpsons dance all over again :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I loved John at the start of the series but for me he is the one who is falling flat week after week and its so obvious when he's dancing next to jojo
So we all agree John or Rhys to go? So tight this year

Reactions: 5
Ugh, I'd forgotten all about the absolute horror that was the Simpsons dance. Definitely up there with the worst dances ever performed on Strictly.

It's a weird booking. Maybe somebody better pulled out and he'd expressed interest.

So we all agree John or Rhys to go? So tight this year
I don't think it's necessarily John but I do think Rhys has got a space reserved in the dance off.

Reactions: 8
Ugh, I'd forgotten all about the absolute horror that was the Simpsons dance. Definitely up there with the worst dances ever performed on Strictly.

It's a weird booking. Maybe somebody better pulled out and he'd expressed interest.
Well that would be the first interest in Strictly he's ever expressed :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a ridiculous booking. I didn't mind Max, but he was so uninvested in the show and didn't stand out at all. Maybe someone pulled out at the last minute? Maisie or Jamie would have been a great on the tour

But you know what this means - thousands of people now get the pleasure of sitting through that Simpsons dance all over again :oops:
Interesting Max will be dancing with Katya not Dianne

Reactions: 6
Knew Gio would do a waltz. That will go down well.

Glad Katya has a partner for the tour. Will they do new routines? Sara and Aljaz reunited!

Reactions: 3
A Jive to Coldplay. God awful choice! Also I love that Adele song but guessing John & Jojos CC Will be a no shoes floaty dance. 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 4
I actually think John is going this week. Shocking music choices. His couple's choice could be uber cringe and the jive will just show how much better Johannes is that him.

Reactions: 12
Very surprised by max signing up it’s very very odd but I imagine all the other 2020 lot have moved on and have other things going on so he’s the only one free. Curious if he does his own dances or learns something brand new specially choreographed or learns Adams dances. However the thought has occurred to me that Kat will be in panto when rehearsals are starting won’t she ? ? So are we 100% that the announcement is accurate and reliable.

Reactions: 1
I actually think John is going this week. Shocking music choices. His couple's choice could be uber cringe and the jive will just show how much better Johannes is that him.
The music choice is awful! John said he hated Coldplay too. Maybe ensuring a John/Rhys dance off.

Very surprised by max signing up it’s very very odd but I imagine all the other 2020 lot have moved on and have other things going on so he’s the only one free. Curious if he does his own dances or learns something brand new specially choreographed or learns Adams dances. However the thought has occurred to me that Kat will be in panto when rehearsals are starting won’t she ? ? So are we 100% that the announcement is accurate and reliable.
Just looked and her Panto finishes 31st Dec so she’s good.

Just flicked through Instagram stories. Didn’t realise Tom and Amy were still rehearsing, I thought they were doing it for a week and then giving up. Don’t they have lives? I guess not.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Just flicked through Instagram stories. Didn’t realise Tom and Amy were still rehearsing, I thought they were doing it for a week and then giving up. Don’t they have lives? I guess not.
She might not, but I’m pretty sure he’s got a wife and 3 kids. What the hell are they up to? Pair of bleeping weirdos.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
From what I've seen she seems to not go on the tour at all this year. She wasn't mentioned in the pros accompanying the core cast.
I think she must’ve declined in case she’d gone back home to Australia for Xmas so wouldn’t have been available because of the quarantine period on arrival. She also mentioned on a recent vlog that her family might’ve tried to come to England for Xmas so probably another reason she decided against it. But I also think she was pretty hurt and upset with Max’s lack of enthusiasm for the show and I wouldn’t want to dance with someone like that again if I didn’t have to.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.