Strictly come dancing 2021 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Libbylulu on the previous thread suggested that the new producer look for old xfactor contestants to take over singing duties next year… any names in mind? Sam Bailey was the first name in my head but I could see her being a contestant one day.

Reactions: 4
@Libbylulu on the previous thread suggested that the new producer look for old xfactor contestants to take over singing duties next year… any names in mind? Sam Bailey was the first name in my head but I could see her being a contestant one day.
Alexandra Burke 🤭 (kidding!)

Rylan?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New thread guys and gals, keep shipping dancing,
decorations required
Every year I do end up giving too much mental real estate over to analysing the nature of the showmances. Every year 🤡
Suppose it adds to the fun when kept in perspective 😂

I’m looking forward to 2-dance Saturday! I expected John to get Couples Choice, but I’m surprised that they’ve given Rhys tango just a week after he did AT

A wee blast from the past

View attachment 907971
These were the days! The show would never now

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thank god Dan has gone. Completely the right four left. I thought it would be clear cut for Rhys to go next but now I'm not sure.

Neil & Dianne's dances together have all been awful - even cringey. They keep putting the two naff redheads together and I really wouldn't mind seeing them both benched next year.

Reactions: 23
I bet Giovanni will go insta official with his ‘made in Chelsea’ girlfriend ...Jamie Laing after the show ends. Jamie has been waiting in the wings for his moment 🤣
I want to fast forward to who actually stays friends this year. I’m here for the drama not the dancing 😇

Reactions: 2
What are everyones predictions for this weeks semis?? so far this is what we know about what everyone is doing..

Rhys & Nancy- tango and samba
Rose & Gio- argentine tango and either a waltz, charleston or rumba
John & JoJo- CC and a possible jive, waltz or foxtrot (assuming a jive to match a mellow CC)
AJ & Kai- cha cha, rumba, quickstep or tango (I feel like a rumba would be a good move)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I want to fast forward to who actually stays friends this year. I’m here for the drama not the dancing 😇
So do I. This time next year, when of course most of the Pros will have made new “friends for life” with the 2022 intake, will Amy still be the 3rd wheel in the Fletcher marriage with Sara on the periphery? Or will Sara be the 3rd wheel in the Skorjanec/Manrara marriage? Will Aljaz still be picking up Sara’s kids from school? Will AJ & Kai be Insta official and be all loved up? Will Gio be “Rose who?” if you ask him about his 2021 dance partner?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What are everyones predictions for this weeks semis?? so far this is what we know about what everyone is doing..

Rhys & Nancy- tango and samba
Rose & Gio- argentine tango and either a waltz, charleston or rumba
John & JoJo- CC and a possible jive, waltz or foxtrot (assuming a jive to match a mellow CC)
AJ & Kai- cha cha, rumba, quickstep or tango (I feel like a rumba would be a good move)
I feel like rose and Gio are going to have a good week with any of those dances!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.