Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I'm a horrible person because this immediately made me think of John after dropping Johannes.

Screenshot_20211207-213602_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Craig and Shirley basically calling out how Jojo hogs the limelight every week saying they finally are watching John 😬

Reactions: 36

hughjars

I need to confess something. For the last few years my sister thinks I’ve become some sort of Strictly guru, predicting who’ll be in the dance off, even who gets eliminated. I just read the spoilers. Obviously sometimes I have to get it wrong as not to arouse suspicion. And yes I’d rather not wait until the Sunday.
I see Dan is saying he’s not doing the tour because of work commitments, but wouldn’t it be because he wouldn’t want to dance on Sundays?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Sorry to say this but it's coming down to disabled, gay or black....Good old bbc....
tell me you’re straight, white and able bodied without telling me you’re straight, white and able bodied 🤣

what a shame Dan was voted out last week eh? Where’s the nice straight Christian white man when you need him

• Haha
Reactions: 35

KeriRhys

VIP Member
Yeah, McFurlough's not bitter at all!! 🙄
Screenshot_20211210-183811_Instagram.jpg

Can't go and support his family but can keep 'rehearsing' for a show you left weeks ago!!??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
The Teacher told his family he was gay without his permission? What a twat (the Teacher obviously, not John!).

• Heart
Reactions: 30

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
Sorry to say this but it's coming down to disabled, gay or black....Good old bbc....
i feel like there's an assumption that contestants who 'fill a quota' (literally just representing society but whatever lol) are expected to just exist and not thrive. they also happen to be the best dancers of the series. let's say both AJ and Rhys get through... will that be too much blackness on one screen?? potentially two black contestants, a gay contestant, a black, gay pro, a female asian pro and kai? as if kai being the only straight white male is going to take away from the fact that 90% of all other media consumed features people that look exactly like him. and god forbid there's a deaf woman and an italian instead! everyone feel free to continue clutching your pearls though ...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

House of Tea

VIP Member
Changes I would like next year - no Motsi, no Shirley, no couples choice, no bare feet, no Johannes, no Neil, better music choices, better costumes, no VTs from family, random celebs or damp landladies. Producers, take note.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

petitspois

VIP Member
Sorry to lower the tone but 100% guaranteed Dan has been wanking over Nadiya . He’s just trying to remain a gent. Good on him, they are a rare breed these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Spencerskates

VIP Member
This is SO important for LGBT youth who are afraid to come out. To see this on national TV could make a world of difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 27