Strictly come dancing 2021 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw on GMB that Rose and Giovanni’s CC has been voted the best TV moment of the year by Heat Magazine.

The only thing shocking about that is that Heat is still a thing! I used to read it in my early 20s (and that wasn’t yesterday…)

Reactions: 17
I saw on GMB that Rose and Giovanni’s CC has been voted the best TV moment of the year by Heat Magazine.

The only thing shocking about that is that Heat is still a thing! I used to read it in my early 20s (and that wasn’t yesterday…)
:) Same. I’d forgotten all about Heat.

Reactions: 4
Did Dan just throw shade at Tom and Amy on breakfast? Nadiya said about it being strange not to be training, Sally said ‘well you still could’ and Dan immediately said ‘no you can’t!’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did Dan just throw shade at Tom and Amy on breakfast? Nadiya said about it being strange not to be training, Sally said ‘well you still could’ and Dan immediately said ‘no you can’t!’
Whatever feelings Dan might be struggling with - or not - he won’t approve of Tom and Amy disrespecting their significant others like that. We don’t approve. I’m sure that they will maintain cordial contact until the final and then boundaries will be resumed. Learn from Gio - he has excellent boundaries, if questionable taste in ladies.

Reactions: 14
I will always think of this post each time I hear Coldplay 😂😂😂

met with my friend this morning who was raving about John, saying how wonderful she thinks he is and how much Gio and Rose have gone off the boil. She thinks Rose is now average. I didn’t think she’d fit in here!
I loved John at the start of the series but for me he is the one who is falling flat week after week and its so obvious when he's dancing next to jojo

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can kind of see the point about Rose going off the boil, actually. That's not to say she isn't wonderful, amazing and inspirational, just to say that she's lost a bit of wow-factor lately. I think it's possibly just the dances she's been doing. Her one last week was adorable and lovely but I haven't found her as memorable lately and have even been a bit bored watching her dances.

I do very much want her to win though.

Reactions: 14
I can kind of see the point about Rose going off the boil, actually. That's not to say she isn't wonderful, amazing and inspirational, just to say that she's lost a bit of wow-factor lately. I think it's possibly just the dances she's been doing. Her one last week was adorable and lovely but I haven't found her as memorable lately and have even been a bit bored watching her dances.

I do very much want her to win though.
Rose is my favourite and I want her to win but I can totally understand that. Especially after she had that tango so early and after that couples choice is has been hard for her to have a dance that has such a wow effect again. I think she will be the best on the night of the final for sure.

Reactions: 9
After weeks of thinking the final would definitely be Rose, AJ and John, I'm now not so sure

I still think Rose has enough support to avoid the dance off, even if she ends up at the bottom of the leaderboard. But after last weekend, if Rhys does a great dance, he could easily beat John or AJ in a dance off if they're having an off day

There is usually a bit of a drop in standard during the semis because of the two dances, so will be interesting to see who's most affected by that

This is the most interested I've been in this series in weeks. Finally a bit of unpredictability 😆

Reactions: 11
Dances have been revelled AJ a Rumba to Show me Heaven & Quickstep Sing sing sing. Two great dances for the semi-finals.

Reactions: 8
Aj and kai rumba we are being fed 🥰 and Rose and Gio AT to traditional tango music ugh its gonna be such a good semis- it could be anyone going home

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.