Strictly come dancing 2021 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 14
I think they are probably better off without her just now 🤦🏻‍♀️ She needs an intervention ☹
I dont know why she gets hired. She just seems like she needs to have a long spell away from the spotlight. I know she has a child and needs to work, but god she seems a real mess.

Ugh, Coldplay. 🤢

At least the band can't make it sound any worse - Chris Martin literally sounds like Alan Partridge singing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This one, apparently. Reckon Dave Arch might have to speed it up a bit?

Are they trying to sabotage him or something?? What about that song says semifinal jive!?
Like someone else said, it's criminal they're giving anyone a song they really don't like for the semifinal!

Reactions: 9
John was actually really on form on ITT, made me giggle. loved his interpretation of the lift mistake, like a great night out dancing and tripping over a handbag. And dropping Johannes like a 'sack of spuds'.
That's what I love about ITT, Saturday is about the dance, whereas ITT is about the personalities of the celebs and the connections with their pros and watching their friendships develop and getting more comfortable (okay I'm channelling Nadiya now).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I imagine Nadiya meets a lot of attractive dickheads (hasn’t she got a partner?). And I bet spending so much time with someone as nice and decent as Dan (albeit prone to speechifying) has given her a bit of the old ‘what might have been had we met before you married and I was a mere Ukrainian serving wench’ or some such.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I imagine Nadiya meets a lot of attractive dickheads (hasn’t she got a partner?). And I bet spending so much time with someone as nice and decent as Dan (albeit prone to speechifying) has given her a bit of the old ‘what might have been had we met before you married and I was a mere Ukrainian serving wench’ or some such.
i think there is something in that.

Reactions: 6
I know I keep saying it but this is one Weird year! The post elimination Pro/Celeb dynamic is becoming increasingly odder as the competition is going on. It's like there is some sort of secret comp going on between them all, I'm not quite sure what it is but the theme might be Don't Let Go. Like that tv show where the last one touching the car wins a Million pounds? :unsure:
It's saying something when in the past month the only normal eliminated couple Tilly and Nikkita happen to be the youngest out of the celebs and Pros.

This one, apparently. Reckon Dave Arch might have to speed it up a bit?

I loathe this song with a vengeance. Giving it the Dave Arch treatment is only going to make it worse.

Posted this on the celeb thread too
‘Chaos’? Hardly. 🙄

Not one single person is going to give a stuff whether GB is singing a boring song on his own or singing one with SS. That’s the point in the show where everyone retreats to the kitchen to refill their glasses and grab a 1000-calorie ‘snack’ anyway.

I know I keep saying it but this is one Weird year! The post elimination Pro/Celeb dynamic is becoming increasingly odder as the competition is going on. It's like there is some sort of secret comp going on between them all, I'm not quite sure what it is but the theme might be Don't Let Go. Like that tv show where the last one touching the car wins a Million pounds? :unsure:
It's saying something when in the past month the only normal eliminated couple Tilly and Nikkita happen to be the youngest out of the celebs and Pros.
It’s seriously weird. Even aside from the Stockholm syndrome all the eliminated couples are displaying, everyone still in it (apart from Rose) seems to have a sobbing breakdown on a weekly basis.

I’ve seen every single episode since the show started, and no series has ever been as bizarre as this year.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just checked out the Strictly tour and the furthest south is London :( , not happy. We have got Strictly the Professionals tour at Bournemouth which is nearer - anyone know anything about that one? I’ve already got tickets for Burn the Floor there.
I used to love the Tour but they never come across the Irish Sea now 😞so i’ve zone out when it’s mentioned. Not even gorgeous Kai will get me on a plane

Reactions: 2
@Libbylulu on the previous thread suggested that the new producer look for old xfactor contestants to take over singing duties next year… any names in mind? Sam Bailey was the first name in my head but I could see her being a contestant one day.
It doesn’t necessarily need to be a winner. So many contestants were streets better than the Strictly singers. Surely they could cobble a group together that won’t burn our ears every weekend. The nicer dances are the ones with just instrumental 😆

Are they trying to sabotage him or something?? What about that song says semifinal jive!?
Like someone else said, it's criminal they're giving anyone a song they really don't like for the semifinal!
I think it’s an awful song choice and even worse when John admitted he hates Coldplay…but he’s a big, muscular guy and maybe he wouldn’t cope with a faster song? As long as they adapt it to get the right amount of beats to the bar then I think it’ll be fine.

Their couple’s choice sounds beautiful and poignant and they’ve got the fanbase so I think they’re going to be finalists without a super speedy flashy jive

Reactions: 4
I used to love the Tour but they never come across the Irish Sea now 😞so i’ve zone out when it’s mentioned. Not even gorgeous Kai will get me on a plane
Agree, my mum and I went to the tour a few times but definitely not travelling to Mainland for it.

Ugh, Coldplay. 🤢

At least the band can't make it sound any worse - Chris Martin literally sounds like Alan Partridge singing.
I will always think of this post each time I hear Coldplay 😂😂😂

met with my friend this morning who was raving about John, saying how wonderful she thinks he is and how much Gio and Rose have gone off the boil. She thinks Rose is now average. I didn’t think she’d fit in here!

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.