Strictly come dancing 2021 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another 2022 suggestion - scrap the OTT T&C's bit, it's stupid and the props are a waste of licence fee money.

Reactions: 10
That was incredible. The problem with the stupid 10 confetti is that Motsi and Shirley now can't differentiate and have to give them 10 for something that was head and shoulders above any of their other 10's.
That's why Motsi said they need a 10* ...overmarking all through this series.

Reactions: 6
Of course the scoreboard is tight Claudia cos the stupid judges gave them all 10s

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree with you. I think he’s finally met a woman who hasn’t instantly fallen in love with him, doesn’t take any of his crap and gives as good as she gets. And as a result, he respects her and loves her in a cousinly, protective way.

I think he’ll eventually settle down with someone like Rose, but not actually Rose lol

(
Exactly. They're like brother and sister but you can tell he has huge respect for her and they've become good friends. And like he just said 'she's always happy'. He's probably used to women always being in a strop with him!

Reactions: 4
2 for Rose
1 for Rhys because I think he deserves the final over John and if AJ did end up bottom she’d easily beat John

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.