Strictly come dancing 2021 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Tom was busy then? otherwise they'd have leapt at the chance to tour together..

Max has posted on insta about it, saying 'Arenas can't be without Homer... buzzing!' So I guess Katya will be doing the Homer number with him. Ah well, at least she embraces comedy..
Why do I imagine him saying 'buzzing' like this Andy Murray meme? :LOL:
I think I'll pass on the live tour this year, I would pay money to not have to watch the Simpsons dance again :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why do I imagine him saying 'buzzing' like this Andy Murray meme? :LOL:
I think I'll pass on the live tour this year, I would pay money to not have to watch the Simpsons dance again :ROFLMAO:
I love Andy Murray and would LOVE him to follow in his mum’s dance steps. I think a lot of folk think he’s boring but he’s got a really good sense of humour

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I love Andy Murray and would LOVE him to follow in his mum’s dance steps. I think a lot of folk think he’s boring but he’s got a really good sense of humour
As long as he doesn’t have his mum’s dance ability lol! Maybe him or Joanna Konta ( hope I spelt that right) , as she’s just retired

Reactions: 3
Having seen Ginola girate his hips on I’m a celeb, I’d love him to be a contestant next year!

Reactions: 8
He’s hilarious. Really dry-witted, and a genuine advocate of womens’ tennis, unlike many of the other top male players. Love him 🤩

Reactions: 21
So Tom was busy then? otherwise they'd have leapt at the chance to tour together..

Max has posted on insta about it, saying 'Arenas can't be without Homer... buzzing!' So I guess Katya will be doing the Homer number with him. Ah well, at least she embraces comedy..
Oh well that's my loo break sorted!

I’m exhausted just thinking about Rhys and Nancy’s samba…

Do the Pros get to pick the semi-final dances or is it still the Producers?
It appears to be a mix of both. There does appear to be more collaboration between the pros and producers now a days with the Pros getting more say over which dance when. With songs the danger is if you veto too many suggestion you might not get a preferred song later.
John has now had to dance to Mary Poppins and Coldplay, I suspect these are his payment songs for getting his own way on other songs.

he's such a knob, cant stand max george

Reactions: 1
I adore Rose and think she's done A-MA-ZING. But I get so wound up at her flat walking feet in routine, she walks instead of dancing the walk. Judges don't pick her up on it.
Omg in the ballroom dance where they did the sign language and she walked off at the end, I know she was supposed to be acting storming off but it looked like she was filming an eastenders scene about to square up to Phil Mitchell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love Rose and Gio but I swear we've seen about 50 Waltzs from them 😅
It's like Ranvir all over again 😆 (expect I'm sure they'll actually get to the final this time)

Just realised the potential for screechy off key vocals during AJ's rumba 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has Rose done a Charleston? Or a jive? She must have but it’s been a long series 😂

I can’t see a Rhys samba going particularly well personally.. I think J&J could do a good jive if they keep it very cool like Jay & Aliona.. fascinated to see how they’ve sped up a tit Coldplay song 😬

Reactions: 2
Just flicked through Instagram stories. Didn’t realise Tom and Amy were still rehearsing, I thought they were doing it for a week and then giving up. Don’t they have lives? I guess not.
Maybe part of the reason they were so devastasted at being eliminated was because they knew they weren't doing the tour? Not that this has stopped them

Omg in the ballroom dance where they did the sign language and she walked off at the end, I know she was supposed to be acting storming off but it looked like she was filming an eastenders scene about to square up to Phil Mitchell 😂
I thought I could hear the faint cry of “ere, woss goin on? Get out my pub” and some duff duffs now you mention it 😂

• Haha
Has Rose done a Charleston? Or a jive? She must have but it’s been a long series 😂

I can’t see a Rhys samba going particularly well personally.. I think J&J could do a good jive if they keep it very cool like Jay & Aliona.. fascinated to see how they’ve sped up a tit Coldplay song 😬
I think Rose's first dance was a jive.

No she hasn't done a Charleston. They all miss two dances now with the introduction of CC. From some of the stats shared on DS she is the first ever semi-finalist not to do a Charleston and AJ is the only one to miss the CCC with the exception on Harry Judd who had already done it on the Christmas special.

Reactions: 2
The dresses were so lovely back in the day, Claudia wears Zara now 🙄
I had to go back and look at the dress, I only had eyes for Pasha 😂

It is stunning. It’s painfully obvious the budget has been cut across the board but it’s their flagship Saturday night show so I’m not sure why. It doesn’t look like they’re paying the Pros any more so maybe it’s the contestant fees that have gone up 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.