Strictly come dancing 2021 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I lasted a whole 5 minutes after the line up had been announced before I bought my tickets. 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So we all agree John or Rhys to go? So tight this year
I think John and Rhys dance off with Rhys to go, even though I think he's got better and John has not improved much over the series and has possibly got worse. I predict both of them will be generous and grateful when they go but the papers will eke an article out of two people on Twitter moaning about racism/homophobia.

Reactions: 3
She might not, but I’m pretty sure he’s got a wife and 3 kids. What the hell are they up to? Pair of bleeping weirdos.
OMG they are back. Unless they are starting rehearsing for the final group dance early? but that all happens at Elstree presumably..

I can't see Max doing Adam's lifts so maybe he might do the CCC and samba?
John has not improved much over the series and has possibly got worse.
I honestly think Rhys is the only one who has maybe improved since the start. The others started strongly and are still very good but the weaknesses they had are still apparent. Rose is doing best as Gio is excellent at playing to her strengths.

Reactions: 9
Max on tour? He had 4 dances and didn't seem that into it. I can't see people paying to see his dancing.

Surely Jamie and/or Maisie could have done it? I didn't think Bill was ever realistic and both HRVY & Ranvir seem like they'd moved on.

Reactions: 11
Max on tour? He had 4 dances and didn't seem that into it. I can't see people paying to see his dancing.

Surely Jamie and/or Maisie could have done it? I didn't think Bill was ever realistic and both HRVY & Ranvir seem like they'd moved on.
Bill is on tour as per usual. He only did last year because of theatre shutdown

Reactions: 1
i would love to see Rose, John and AJ in the final. I still don’t enjoy watching Rhys and Nancy dance and i personally don’t feel he is as good as the other 3.

Reactions: 10
I adore Rose and think she's done A-MA-ZING. But I get so wound up at her flat walking feet in routine, she walks instead of dancing the walk. Judges don't pick her up on it.

Reactions: 7
So glad I purchased tickets for the strictly tour now 😂 we are in the upper tier of seats but right at the front of the block facing the ‘stage’ and only 3 seats in the row so no having to get up and down to let people out the seats 😆

Reactions: 3
So glad I purchased tickets for the strictly tour now 😂 we are in the upper tier of seats but right at the front of the block facing the ‘stage’ and only 3 seats in the row so no having to get up and down to let people out the seats 😆
Have now booked the feb 12th matinee. Was umming and ahhing but when I saw they were doing a matinee I realised I could get back home easier (2 hour train).

Have now booked the feb 12th matinee. Was umming and ahhing but when I saw they were doing a matinee I realised I could get back home easier (2 hour train).
Yep I’ve gone for a matinee too as my daughter fell asleep at the last evening show I took her to 😂

Meh. I’m not really feeling the live show.. mostly cos I HATE Max George. He’s looks like he’s a right knob. Massive ego. I was gutted Dianne got him. She seems someone who doesn’t take herself too seriously & he the complete opposite.

Really surprised to see Dianne & Amy not doing the tour.. they’ve always done it since they started. And seen oober competitive with doing everything Strictly related. I’m even more astonished Tom isn’t. I really thought he’d want too given his fawning over Amy & dancing!

For me, it’ll be either John/AJ v Rhys this week .. Rhys should go. He’s improved but I don’t enjoy watching him dance & he’s not as good as the other 3. He was over marked last week. Nancy deserved a 40. He about 25.

I feel like the gay vote might carry John through maybe. 🤔

Reactions: 6
Meh. I’m not really feeling the live show.. mostly cos I HATE Max George. He’s looks like he’s a right knob. Massive ego. I was gutted Dianne got him. She seems someone who doesn’t take herself too seriously & he the complete opposite.

Really surprised to see Dianne & Amy not doing the tour.. they’ve always done it since they started. And seen oober competitive with doing everything Strictly related. I’m even more astonished Tom isn’t. I really thought he’d want too given his fawning over Amy & dancing!

For me, it’ll be either John/AJ v Rhys this week .. Rhys should go. He’s improved but I don’t enjoy watching him dance & he’s not as good as the other 3. He was over marked last week. Nancy deserved a 40. He about 25.

I feel like the gay vote might carry John through maybe. 🤔
Amy is doing the tour as an extra dancer.

Reactions: 2
Amy is doing the tour as an extra dancer.
So Tom was busy then? otherwise they'd have leapt at the chance to tour together..

Max has posted on insta about it, saying 'Arenas can't be without Homer... buzzing!' So I guess Katya will be doing the Homer number with him. Ah well, at least she embraces comedy..

Reactions: 7
I think John and Rhys dance off with Rhys to go, even though I think he's got better and John has not improved much over the series and has possibly got worse. I predict both of them will be generous and grateful when they go but the papers will eke an article out of two people on Twitter moaning about racism/homophobia.
I’m exhausted just thinking about Rhys and Nancy’s samba…

Do the Pros get to pick the semi-final dances or is it still the Producers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.