Strictly come dancing 2021 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was weird! She opened her heart and he was quite closed off to her and looked ahead…I still don’t think they’ve done anything but there’s definitely something. Beyond awkward when he looked speechless though, I felt bad for her.
That stood out to me too. What Nadiya said was so heartfelt and that's typically the moment you'd expect the departing couple to hug but...nothing. Instead Dan kept the gap between them and continued staring forward.

I don't think there is anything happening between them but I wonder if Dan was trying to hold in his emotions and/or avoid generating a Daily Fail headline.

Reactions: 11
That stood out to me too. What Nadiya said was so heartfelt and that's typically the moment you'd expect the departing couple to hug but...nothing. Instead Dan kept the gap between them and continued staring forward.

I don't think there is anything happening between them but I wonder if Dan was trying to hold in his emotions and/or avoid generating a Daily Fail headline.
Just watched it - his body was facing away from her but the second intense look he gave her…. Woah 😮

Reactions: 5
Nadiya pouring her heart out and no emotion/ acknowledgement from Dan except how he's helped non dancers out there - odd.
However I wonder if that's the Beeb news reporter coolness, or that he knows everyone is thinking she's hot and want to see the strictly curse, or he thought she went embarrassingly OTT.

They've always sat separately, as in like normal people do, throughout the years I found it bizarre when the couples are almost sitting on top of each other on the ITT sofa

Nadiya was the best she's been since on SCD, and he clearly made her finally comfortable on the show, says a lot about her lack of confidence and that he was the right personality for her.

Reactions: 17
Just watched it - his body was facing away from her but the second intense look he gave her…. Woah 😮
Ooh just watched it - the body language, the looks! Absolutely she really likes him and Dan is trying desperately to remember that his wife’s invited the vicar for tea on Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Intense, heartfelt and adorable 🥰
#GoneTooSoon #BringBackDan

1.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Nadiya pouring her heart out and no emotion/ acknowledgement from Dan except how he's helped non dancers out there - odd.
However I wonder if that's the Beeb news reporter coolness, or that he knows everyone is thinking she's hot and want to see the strictly curse, or he thought she went embarrassingly OTT.

They've always sat separately, as in like normal people do, throughout the years I found it bizarre when the couples are almost sitting on top of each other on the ITT sofa

Nadiya was the best she's been since on SCD, and he clearly made her finally comfortable on the show, says a lot about her lack of confidence and that he was the right personality for her.
Yes! I’m thinking how many times are you going to say a) I’m not a dancer, b) if anyone out there is too scared to dance, go for it, c) I’m not a dancer and d) this wonderful lady turned me into someone who isn’t a dancer but can dance 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 8
Just watching ITT...
J+J doing a jive to Coldplay??? 😬😬

...who have they pissed off to be landed with that!?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It was so INTENSE he wouldn’t look her in the eye and then she kept looking down ahhh
I'm getting big "if weren't married..." vibes

Of course it could be that they're really good friends and they brought out the best in each other and learned things from each other, and as we've seen already the effect of the Strictly Bubble this year seems to have caused this year's cast to lose their entire minds, but... 😬

I'm getting big "if weren't married..." vibes

Of course it could be that they're really good friends and they brought out the best in each other and learned things from each other, and as we've seen already the effect of the Strictly Bubble this year seems to have caused this year's cast to lose their entire minds, but... 😬
She would get bored of him quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nadiya is a poetic soul, who had her confidence in the competition knocked I think and he was a good student and they did better than she thought they could. Dan is probably a bit embarrassed by all the emotion and is being very British and proper and not all clingy and European. Then he lets his guard down and looks at her.
If he was Catholic he would be off to confession.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She would get bored of him quickly.
It does makes sense as a transformative Strictly friendship, which is what I always assumed it was

Catching up with John and Johannes on It Takes Two, god love them for that lift. And they don't seem phased by it at all. It was very funny :D

I can't believe they're gonna make them jive to..Coldplay? It should be illegal to give a couple a song they don't like in the semifinal

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Regardless of the rumours I think it's so lovely that Nadiya has felt able to come out of her shell this series and eye-opening that she acknowledged she hadn't felt able to be herself on the show before. I'd never warmed to her before this series and thought she was a bit aloof but she's obviously quite a shy person, despite looking like a goddess!

Reactions: 19
It does makes sense as a transformative Strictly friendship, which is what I always assumed it was

Catching up with John and Johannes on It Takes Two, god love them for that lift. And they don't seem phased by it at all. It was very funny :D

I can't believe they're gonna make them jive to..Coldplay? It should be illegal to give a couple a song they don't like in the semifinal
How on Earth can the jive to that? Aren’t jives fast? And CP slow?

Sorry to lower the tone but 100% guaranteed Dan has been wanking over Nadiya . He’s just trying to remain a gent. Good on him, they are a rare breed these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

What Coldplay song is it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.