Strictly come dancing 2021 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The look between Dan and Nadiya at the end of their ITT interview has 100% convinced me that they got the feels.

Reactions: 10
Dan and Nadiya on ITT 😱😱 Whether it has been acted on or not.... without a doubt something more than friendship there! Nadiya genuinely looked heartbroken that their time together was over 😢

Reactions: 6
Nadiya was gushing over Dan with intense emotion on ITT. It actually felt intrusive to hear. Rylan broke the ice very well - I thought she was going to cry!

Reactions: 17
Just catching up on ITT, just to echo the Dan
Comments they were very complimentary about each other and it actually felt a bit uncomfortable to watch. If I were their partners I would be a bit put out. I would say Nadiya, more than Dan, has fallen . Will be interesting to see how this pans out

Reactions: 11
i dont think anything is going on between nadiya and dan but that was intense

Reactions: 13
I don’t necessarily think anything is going on - wouldn’t be surprised either way - but the double look at each other when the interview finished has convinced me that they have feelings for each other more than just the friendship that Dan keeps reinforcing.

Reactions: 7
You can’t help feelings - and even if they have a mutual crush, if they haven’t acted on it and they will not hang out in the future if Mrs walker has anything to do with it - no harm no foul. Yes it’s funny because he’s a Christian who takes his marriage seriously but you can’t help feelings.

Reactions: 9
let's just all appreciate how hot Kai looked on ITT in that suit (and doing the challenge) 🔥🔥🔥🔥

You can’t help feelings - and even if they have a mutual crush, if they haven’t acted on it and they will not hang out in the future if Mrs walker has anything to do with it - no harm no foul. Yes it’s funny because he’s a Christian who takes his marriage seriously but you can’t help feelings.
the biggest marriage infidelity I know of was with 4 very very Christian couples at a church I attended. It can happen to anyone!

Reactions: 10
While many of the couples formed on SCD have stood the test of time. Alot of the time it fizzles out after the shows finished as it becomes apparent the show was the only thing they actually had in common

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The look between Dan and Nadiya at the end of their ITT interview has 100% convinced me that they got the feels.
:oops: I have heard couples exchanging wedding vows that contained less emotion and sincerity!

Reactions: 9
The moment I fell out of love with Kai 💔
9F9BFDD8-2522-469F-A7A1-F8A6DF26E98C.jpeg

why has he only got veneers on the top front teeth 😫

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
That was weird! She opened her heart and he was quite closed off to her and looked ahead…I still don’t think they’ve done anything but there’s definitely something. Beyond awkward when he looked speechless though, I felt bad for her.

I liked what Nadiya said though, it would be easy to think that a professional, champion-winning dancer who’s stunning wouldn’t struggle with confidence, but it just shows you. I’ve enjoyed watching her this year

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.