Strictly come dancing 2021 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was the same but I took the gamble last week and bought tickets. I will be fuming if we end up having to sit through Tom, Sara and Dan. I want all three of Rose, AJ and John.

It might be worth looking on the arena’s website compared to Ticketmaster. The O2 have far better seats than the tour’s official website.
Thanks I will try that too, because of Covid seating it would appear that they aren't letting you choose seats only which block at my Venue. I'm picky about my seats and prefer if not a floor seat to sit on one of the front corners.

I enjoyed the professional tour in 2019 as well, and I have a front row seat for next year's pro tour so looking forward to that. I'm waiting to see who's doing the live tour before I decide whether to get tickets. I'd quite like to go to Burn the Floor, but I'm put off by there being double the Clifton :LOL:
I am considering suffering the Cliftons and Robin Windsor for the sake of Kai and Alijaz. Luba is phenomenal too when she's dancing to the max.

Reactions: 1
I saw the pro tour in Bournemouth in 2019 and it was absolutely wonderful; the live band and the singers were also extremely good.

Reactions: 3
Thanks I will try that too, because of Covid seating it would appear that they aren't letting you choose seats only which block at my Venue. I'm picky about my seats and prefer if not a floor seat to sit on one of the front corners.

I am considering suffering the Cliftons and Robin Windsor for the sake of Kai and Alijaz. Luba is phenomenal too when she's dancing to the max.
at least Karen Clifton is decent! I suppose she isn't a Clifton anymore though.

Reactions: 7
Sara and Tom are clearly suffering withdrawal symptoms. Adam, meanwhile, seems to have moved on almost completely- apart from liking some of Katya's posts he doesn't seem to have commented on much SCD stuff at all. Maybe this is the Olympic mentality - do it and move on. Interestingly, having seemed a bit weird about his gf during Strictly they now seem very loved-up on holiday in Dubai, so maybe he has exorcised whatever happened....

In this interview he mentions AT-gate but only to say
I’m not used to being in the headlines on a Sunday morning. For a dance! Some of the articles ruined the experience a little bit for me. They obviously made Eiri feel bad, which made me feel bad.”
(I think Katya was the one who got the brunt of that 'scandal', but whatever..

Reactions: 6
Totally forgot Adam was on Strictly... feels like he was booted off months ago :oops: :oops:

Reactions: 30
Totally forgot Adam was on Strictly... feels like he was booted off months ago :oops: :oops:
I know! feels like an age ago - I had to struggle to remember who the first boot was (Nina). Looking forward to seeing them all again in the final though.

Reactions: 12
I know! feels like an age ago - I had to struggle to remember who the first boot was (Nina). Looking forward to seeing them all again in the final though.
Every week the titles remind me that Greg Wise was on this year! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sara and Tom are clearly suffering withdrawal symptoms. Adam, meanwhile, seems to have moved on almost completely- apart from liking some of Katya's posts he doesn't seem to have commented on much SCD stuff at all. Maybe this is the Olympic mentality - do it and move on.
Or maybe Adam’s just normal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m a bit confused by Sara’s story…she said she’ll see them all at the final next weekend (I would count that as semi-final week but maybe not everyone would) but then also said they wouldn’t be able to dance but they’d have fun. Are they not having a group dance in the final because of COVID or could she maybe be meaning they’re going to semi-final and that’s why they’re not dancing

4B2BF705-9F81-40B0-ACFE-D79F2A1E91CB.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I’m a bit confused by Sara’s story…she said she’ll see them all at the final next weekend (I would count that as semi-final week but maybe not everyone would) but then also said they wouldn’t be able to dance but they’d have fun. Are they not having a group dance in the final because of COVID or could she maybe be meaning they’re going to semi-final and that’s why they’re not dancing
I think she means a proper dance like the finalists. Even last year there was a group dance, they just wont intermingle.

Reactions: 4
That’s bizarre. Even last year in almost-lockdown they had a group dance.

Or does she just mean she doesn’t count the brief bit in the group dance as ‘getting to dance?’

But then wouldn’t she be going on about how excited she is to be rehearsing with Aljaz again? I think they start rehearsing it Monday of finals week

I love Kai and AJ but I didn't enjoy their dance on Saturday. I thought her feet were quite messy too in the dance off. Hoping for J and J to leave this week.

Reactions: 6
I love Kai and AJ but I didn't enjoy their dance on Saturday. I thought her feet were quite messy too in the dance off. Hoping for J and J to leave this week.
but at least they can draw a line under it now and move on to something more their style :)

Reactions: 4
I agree about AJs dance I think her legs are too long for Latin so it looks clumsy. it seems like more side to side dancing with JJ with them dancing to a jive

I see the Fail are trying to stir something up about Nikita, even though the article makes clear he can't go back to Germany till the show is over (and presumably is in the same boat as Motsi re vaccines done overseas). Still, having looked at lots of the accompanying pics of his pointy-nosed girlfriend I've decided I dislike her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.