Strictly come dancing 2021 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't want to be mean, but I burst out laughing when I see the AJ bad lift.
So did I 😭 AJ & Kai were both laughing about it too until the judges decided to go on and on about it 🤣

Also, Karim did two specialty dances in the semi final back in 2019 so it’s definitely possible.

Reactions: 4
I could see Neil moving back to the choreography team this years in house choreo hasn't been good moving him back to where is strongest might help with that side of things.
If he gets a shift on he could go into Panto.
I have a horrible feeling Neil would be gagging to show the paying public his Widow Twanky. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
They'll all be clamouring to sign up for the tour! 😂
Poor Craig is probably going to have to barricade himself into his dressing room to avoid them. 😆
I have been dithering on buying tickets I really want to know the line up before I commit but I now risk having to sit in the eves.

So did I 😭 AJ & Kai were both laughing about it too until the judges decided to go on and on about it 🤣

Also, Karim did two specialty dances in the semi final back in 2019 so it’s definitely possible.
Yes but it was an American Smooth it's the exception due to not needing outside Choreo but also much less demanding on the celeb.

Last edited:
Poor Craig is probably going to have to barricade himself into his dressing room to avoid them. 😆
I have been dithering on buying tickets I really want to know the line up before I commit but I now risk having to sit in the eves.
I was the same but I took the gamble last week and bought tickets. I will be fuming if we end up having to sit through Tom, Sara and Dan. I want all three of Rose, AJ and John.

It might be worth looking on the arena’s website compared to Ticketmaster. The O2 have far better seats than the tour’s official website.

I'd go purely to see Rose and Gio.. But I know he's doing his own tour so might clash!!
🤞 they announce it soon!

Reactions: 1
Just checked out the Strictly tour and the furthest south is London :( , not happy. We have got Strictly the Professionals tour at Bournemouth which is nearer - anyone know anything about that one? I’ve already got tickets for Burn the Floor there.

We’ve got tickets for the Strictly Pro tour. We went in 2019 and it was good, you got to learn a bit more about the Pros and the dancing was excellent.

Sorry @MidCenturyMadOne, meant to quote you.

I always think, and I’m not sure if this is actually the case, the winner is going to be someone who is doing the tour (as much as possible, I still believe there’s no funny business with the votes because that would be madness). Does anyone know of a year where the winner hasn’t done the tour (apart from last year 😂).

ETA - I’ve had a quick look at the Wiki page. The first few tours had participants of early years but from 2011, the winner has always participated although like with some other contestants, not always with the same partner.

Ok so this is completely irrelevant but I just fell down a Maisie and Gorka rabbit hole. She was SO good during her samba and salsa I actually couldn’t take my eyes off her and with Gorka dancing beside her with arms and chest showing that’s no easy feat!!
That is all.
Continue on with your day…

Reactions: 13
Ok so this is completely irrelevant but I just fell down a Maisie and Gorka rabbit hole. She was SO good during her samba and salsa I actually couldn’t take my eyes off her and with Gorka dancing beside her with arms and chest showing that’s no easy feat!!
That is all.
Continue on with your day…
*toddles off to watch again*
Thanks for the reminder! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just checked out the Strictly tour and the furthest south is London :( , not happy. We have got Strictly the Professionals tour at Bournemouth which is nearer - anyone know anything about that one? I’ve already got tickets for Burn the Floor there.
I really liked the professional tour, we saw Pashas last ever show. Not a dry eye in the house! The dancing was unreal!
The last arena tour I saw was poor (I posted before about people being off ill) I doubt I’d go back, not quite worth the money to me now!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Another recommendation for the pro tour - saw it in 2019 and it was fab. Some really fantastic routines that hadn't been on the show. I think before the 2021 tour was cancelled, the cast included Gorka, Johannes, Karen, Graziano and Kai (before he was announced as a pro) so I'm expecting a few of those names to be in next year's cast (I don't think Gio and Oti are doing it though)

I went to the arena tour in 2015 or 16 (the year Jay did it). Found it a bit underwhelming, but our seats were crap so that probably didn't help

I'd go purely to see Rose and Gio.. But I know he's doing his own tour so might clash!!
🤞 they announce it soon!
Checked and Gios dates don’t clash. Solo tour is March onwards and the one with Anton isn’t till June. So he should be available for January tour with Rose assuming she’s available herself.

I enjoyed the professional tour in 2019 as well, and I have a front row seat for next year's pro tour so looking forward to that. I'm waiting to see who's doing the live tour before I decide whether to get tickets. I'd quite like to go to Burn the Floor, but I'm put off by there being double the Clifton :LOL:

• Haha
I enjoyed the professional tour in 2019 as well, and I have a front row seat for next year's pro tour so looking forward to that. I'm waiting to see who's doing the live tour before I decide whether to get tickets. I'd quite like to go to Burn the Floor, but I'm put off by there being double the Clifton :LOL:
You wouldn’t get front row seats for that, they’ll need to keep the first three rows free for King Kev’s ego

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m literally only going for the Kai factor!

• Haha
I saw the tour on the Danny Mac year and it was fab but I think I'd only see the Pro tour these days so you get more dance for your buck.

t
I saw the tour on the Danny Mac year and it was fab but I think I'd only see the Pro tour these days so you get more dance for your buck.
Thanks for all the recs - have just booked the Bournemouth one (the tuesday date). Will have to remember to report back!

Kai's latest insta story - I think they might be doing the quickstep? Counting to 8?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.