Strictly Come Dancing 2020

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On ITT, they're giving us a preview of the pro dance this weekend - guess which pro is the main face of it?

Reactions: 1
Indeed it is Janette - as if getting mega ringer HRVY wasn't enough!

No surprise at all that HRVY & Maisie are looking by far the best in the training footage so far. I wonder if one of them might actually take the win if the others don't catch up? I know that ringers don't tend to win but who else is there that would be a realistic champion? Not sure how big Clara's fanbase is and Max has been a bit underwhelming based on what I've seen.

Reactions: 1
Indeed it is Janette - as if getting mega ringer HRVY wasn't enough!

No surprise at all that HRVY & Maisie are looking by far the best in the training footage so far. I wonder if one of them might actually take the win if the others don't catch up? I know that ringers don't tend to win but who else is there that would be a realistic champion? Not sure how big Clara's fanbase is and Max has been a bit underwhelming based on what I've seen.
This really could be Janette’s year to finally get to the final; I’m not sure about winning though yet. Getting a ringer could definitely be indication this is her final year on the show though.

For what we’ve seen in previous years anything could happen; I wouldn’t count Clara and Max out yet as the public do love a ‘journey’ contestant. Max’s rehearsal training today on ITT looked quite good.

This really could be Janette’s year to finally get to the final; I’m not sure about winning though yet. Getting a ringer could definitely be indication this is her final year on the show though.

For what we’ve seen in previous years anything could happen; I wouldn’t count Clara and Max out yet as the public do love a ‘journey’ contestant. Max’s rehearsal training today on ITT looked quite good.
Janette is likely heading to the final this year and given that she's been waiting for it for 7 series, I hope she has some good ideas for the showdance.

I'm just dubious about whether or not Radio DJ's get the votes - Dev last year had journey contestant potential written all over him and was out 3rd, same thing back in 2006 with Spoony. I hope Clara does stay for a while though I'd rather not see Aljaž win twice either, just don't get why he's so popular.

Fingers crossed that Max can pull a decent Jive out of the bag and does improve, I do really want for him to do well, at the moment, he does seem very middle of the pack.

Bit worried for Jamie & Jason - have a feeling that one of them will be bottom two with Jacqui. Jason in particular is toast if his Latin isn't good.

Reactions: 5
Oh I love Aljaz. He just so cute and adorable.
He is so nice and calm. Down to earth.
I love it when he is on itt reading what their wrote.
Plus it helped him with his English more he said ages ago. He just a big kid and love him. He is my eye candy.

Reactions: 12
Janette is likely heading to the final this year and given that she's been waiting for it for 7 series, I hope she has some good ideas for the showdance.

I'm just dubious about whether or not Radio DJ's get the votes - Dev last year had journey contestant potential written all over him and was out 3rd, same thing back in 2006 with Spoony. I hope Clara does stay for a while though I'd rather not see Aljaž win twice either, just don't get why he's so popular.

Fingers crossed that Max can pull a decent Jive out of the bag and does improve, I do really want for him to do well, at the moment, he does seem very middle of the pack.

Bit worried for Jamie & Jason - have a feeling that one of them will be bottom two with Jacqui. Jason in particular is toast if his Latin isn't good.
He's a good dancer.
I love Alijaz. . He's always so happy! He's easy on the eye :love: I love to watch him dancing. I would like to see Janette win this year. 🙌

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.