Strictly Come Dancing 2020

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no Jacqui! I saw you looking at Anton to see what to do with the feathers, it was out of sync.

She really doesn't look comfortable in her knowledge of the choreography. She was really unsure and it didn't go well for me. Which is massive shame.

Bit of a Halloween House of Horrors for me.

Shirley and Motsi scoring Jacqui and Anton 5 a piece is a joke. Well over marked. Craig was pretty spot on with a 2.

We will be seeing them in the dance off.

Reactions: 2
Thoughts on the show tonight so far:

Max & Dianne - not bad
Clara & Aljaz - I loved her dress and hair tonight, felt bad for her when her dress ripped. Aljaz is a lovely man
Bill & Oti - oh my goodness this man put a much needed smile on my face after the lockdown announcement! Well deserved scores, my favourites so far ❤
Jamie & Karen - what a beautiful dress on Karen! I thought Jamie loosened up and did better the second half of the dance. quite enjoyed :)
Maisie & Gorka - good dancing as per. I find her extremely boring to watch because I already know she's going to be good... yawn. I'm definitely one of those viewers who prefers a "journey"!
Jaqui & Anton - god awful

HRVY & Janette coming up now!

Edit: HRVY & Janette were lovely, I adore her dress. Need to find out the name of that song they danced to

Reactions: 4
I do love HRVY. I feel like the odd one out on here liking HRVY, but I really do.

It was a beautiful, elegant Viennese Waltz. The technical details the judges are commenting on is stuff that an uninformed viewer like me doesn't notice.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thoughts on the show tonight so far:

Max & Dianne - not bad
Clara & Aljaz - I loved her dress and hair tonight, felt bad for her when her dress ripped. Aljaz is a lovely man
Bill & Oti - oh my goodness this man put a much needed smile on my face after the lockdown announcement! Well deserved scores, my favourites so far ❤
Jamie & Karen - what a beautiful dress on Karen! I thought Jamie loosened up and did better the second half of the dance. quite enjoyed :)
Maisie & Gorka - good dancing as per. I find her extremely boring to watch because I already know she's going to be good... yawn. I'm definitely one of those viewers who prefers a "journey"!
Jaqui & Anton - god awful

HRVY & Janette coming up now!

Edit: HRVY & Janette were lovely, I adore her dress. Need to find out the name of that song they danced to
Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber - stuck with u

Reactions: 1
I do love HRVY. I feel like the odd one out on here liking HRVY, but I really do.

It was a beautiful, elegant Viennese Waltz. The technical details the judges are commenting on is stuff that an uninformed viewer like me doesn't notice.
I would prefer him to win over Maisie

Reactions: 5
Much better performance from Nicola and Katya than last week for me. And that's coming from me who hates Couples Choice more often than not.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.