Strictly Come Dancing 2020

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread seems to be a bit dead nowadays but anyway... it seems like strictly will be going ahead after all!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Any rumours which celebs are going on this year?
I’ve seen loads of rumors...

Stacey Solomon - Singer/TV personality
Jamie Laing - Reality TV star
Iain Stirling - Comedian and voice of love island
Maya Jama - TV and radio presenter
Jennifer Metcalfe - Hollyoaks actress
Brooklyn Beckham - Model/Photographer and son of the Beckham’s
Boris Becker - Retired tennis player
Jade Thirlwall - Little Mix
Jamie Carragher - Retired Liverpool player and pundit
Lottie Tomlinson - Influencer and sister of Louis Tomlinson
Matilda Ramsay - TV presenter/chef and daughter of Gordon Ramsay
Holly H - Tik Tok Star
Catherine Tate - Actress
Kylie - Singer

They are apparently also wanting a drag queen but haven’t seen anything about which one.

Reactions: 1

Holly H - Tik Tok Star
Catherine Tate - Actress
Kylie - Singer

They are apparently also wanting a drag queen but haven’t seen anything about which one.
Drag queen could be Bianca del Rio or the Vivienne who won the U.K. drag race?

Holly H - Tik Tok Star
Catherine Tate - Actress
Kylie - Singer

I feel like Stacey has already done Strictly?

Holly H - Tik Tok Star
Catherine Tate - Actress
Kylie - Singer

Oh not Gordan Ramsays daughter:rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Oh not Gordan Ramsays daughter:rolleyes:
I think she might do it you know, I highly doubt Brooklyn Beckham would do it as he’s a lot more well known that Matilda. Also no chance of Kylie doing it... mind you celebs have had hardly any work this year so they might get bigger names doing it.

Michael & Jowita who won the greatest dancer earlier in the year have an announcement tomorrow and a lot of people think they might be joining strictly as pros. I think the BBC confirmed a couple of weeks ago that no new pros would be joining this year but things may have changed due to the improvement regarding corona cases etc. I would love to see them as pros

Michael & Jowita who won the greatest dancer earlier in the year have an announcement tomorrow and a lot of people think they might be joining strictly as pros. I think the BBC confirmed a couple of weeks ago that no new pros would be joining this year but things may have changed due to the improvement regarding corona cases etc. I would love to see them as pros
This will mean more benching..🙄 If they bench Gorka again I will lose it 😄

• Heart
There is a possibility they might be even if it’s just for one series. I think there’s three possibly four pros who aren’t based in England full time who may or may not want to or be able to come back for the show because of COVID.

There is a possibility they might be even if it’s just for one series. I think there’s three possibly four pros who aren’t based in England full time who may or may not want to or be able to come back for the show because of COVID.
I don’t think any of the pros who are currently abroad will have any problem getting back to the UK. It just depends on whether they want to or not but I can’t see why they wouldn’t

I don’t think any of the pros who are currently abroad will have any problem getting back to the UK. It just depends on whether they want to or not but I can’t see why they wouldn’t
Johannes will, South Africa is keeping it's borders closed for travelling into it or out of it until the new year, it one the reasons the winter series of Love Island was cancelled, as they wouldn't have enough time to set it up.

Johannes will, South Africa is keeping it's borders closed for travelling into it or out of it until the new year, it one the reasons the winter series of Love Island was cancelled, as they wouldn't have enough time to set it up.
I read that flights for tourism won’t be up and running anytime soon but I was under the impression that if it’s classed as work he might have been ok to travel? Who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

How are they going to do it with social distancing? I’m guessing no audience either?
There’s been loads of reports etc on how they are going to be running the series with bubbles etc.

I reckon they will have a hard time getting "celebs" this year.. The bubble idea and not seeing there families could be an issue as well as not getting the full strictly experience as there will be so many changes.. I wonder how the ratings will be too.. Many people could be out living after lockdown. Who knows how it will all go 🤔

I reckon they will have a hard time getting "celebs" this year.. The bubble idea and not seeing there families could be an issue as well as not getting the full strictly experience as there will be so many changes.. I wonder how the ratings will be too.. Many people could be out living after lockdown. Who knows how it will all go 🤔
Might stop them all cheating on their partners 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.