Strictly Come Dancing 2020

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is there no Halloween special? I don’t even watch strictly but that’s pissed me right off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gordon Ramsay doing the terms and conditions. Now there is a celeb I would love to see on the dancefloor.
His daughter seems likely to do it at some point (she was injured this year so couldn't participate this time). Doubt we'll have him as a contestant but I think he'd be entertaining for sure!

Reactions: 2
Clara and Aljaz are doing pretty good dances, and to an uninformed viewer like me the technique isn't bad. But I'm just not connecting to them yet. I'm not feeling anything when I watch them dance yet.

God the CGI in dances needs to stop. It's bloody awful.

A lot of prop work at the start - maybe a bit too much faffing about (as Len used to say) before getting in to hold.

But I really enjoyed the dance, felt more composed than last week. A lot of energy and great footwork. Massive improvement technically.

Reactions: 5
Great score for Bill. Oti might just be able to force her way in to another final if she and Bill can keep up like this all series.

Though personally, I think if I was a celeb Oti would be the last pro I'd want to be paired with. She's so full on and intense I think it would make me hate the Strictly experience.

I REALLY like JJ. But he loves wearing shorts and showing his scars off. Am I horrible for saying that?

Reactions: 1
Some footwork on the stage at the beginning that looked really out of sync for JJ. Looked a mess.

I felt he seemed a bit robotic in his movement and shaping at times, though I don't know whether that may be partly because of his injuries or not.

Reactions: 3
Everyone is great so far 😌 Maisie annoyed me at the entrance at the start she’s too extra. I really want to like her because I LOVE gorka but there is something really off putting about her 😫

Reactions: 10
I can never get over the fact that Anton always wears a tie in the training room.

Jamie looks a decent dancer out of hold. But in hold, he looks so awkward, tense and uncomfortable. It really distracts from the dancing.

Well, what can I really say about Maisie and Gorka. I'm never going to like her, but the dancing is good.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.